Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: I think Im officially thick  (Read 1673 times)

Offline neojynx

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Fareham
I think Im officially thick
« on: July 22, 2014, 09:50:16 pm »
Hi all and thanks for reading...

Trying to setup my Interphone F3MC with the TT Bluetooth.   Now Im not exactly technically ignorant but this has me beat.

I got the music audio coming through for about 3 seconds and then zilch.  Whatever I do,  I cant get it to play through the headset.

The F3 keeps telling me its connected to my phone, which it isn't as the Bluetooth is off on the phone.

Im completely confused and it got that bad, I actually looked at the manual....  Yes that's how desperate I was.

Still - no joy.

My phone says its connected but does sod all, my TT says its connected to the F3 but does sod all..

Im on the verge of giving up and just using the headset directly with the phone and leaving the TT BT out of the equation.

Can anyone give me direction, even its south off Beachy Head.

thanks

Garry

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
Re: I think Im officially thick
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 09:54:01 pm »
Hi neo,

Have you set the Bluetooth audio to 'on' in the audio setup options? This is also where you set the Nav audio to on if you want to play music from your sat nav

Kevin
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
Re: I think Im officially thick
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 10:08:35 pm »
... What cropbiker says !

For some reason Triumph decided to hide this little gem away on Pages 39, 40 & 41 of the Audio Handbook,
in the "Alternartive Sources" section, just before the Main category for "Bluetooth" starting on Page 44,
so it's an easy one to miss  :157:

The setting BLUETOOTH AUDIO can be
turned on or off in the ALT SOURCE menu
(see page 40). The setting is off by default.

:028: