Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Cee baileys sport screen  (Read 2421 times)

Offline malcolm

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200
  • City / Town: york
Cee baileys sport screen
« on: July 25, 2014, 01:12:15 pm »
Could any body that has this screen tell me how it performs compared to the Trophys standard screen. I have damaged mine original screen and would like to replace it with this screen as I think it look better. I never road with it fully up usually 3/4 so I was just looking over the top or fully down when the weather is hot as the sport screen is only an inch shorter I am hoping it will go high enough for me

Offline azgman

• Trophy Master
  • Addicted to curves
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy
  • City / Town: Casa Grande
Re: Cee baileys sport screen
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 01:32:00 pm »
I have had a Cee Baileys screen in the past on one of my BMWs. Good company and a high quality product. I have since discovered California Scientific screens and I like the airflow off of them better. They also make a short screen.

Best of luck on your choice!
Serial BMW rider

Offline malcolm

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200
  • City / Town: york
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 01:37:51 pm »
Thanks for that but I don't think we can get  California Scientific screens in the uk

Offline RPDATA

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Whitby, ON
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 04:02:39 pm »
I used the OEM screen for 1500kms, a large calsci for 5000kms, and now have used the Cee Baileys sport (dark tint) for the last 5 shorter rides. I'm 6'2" with a 33" inseam. 

I'm very impressed with the performance of the Cee Baileys sport shield. Looks great, and it is very quiet and great protection even without being all the way up. Back pressure is excellent and I find it handles rough air behind cars better than the stock and calsci. Finish is excellent and thicker than OEM and calsci, as well. ‎

For now, the Cee Baileys sport shield will be my goto shield. I do need to spend more time with it and in a few different conditions (rain, freeways, etc) before declaring it a  complete success, but so far very impressed.‎

Any other questions, just ask

Rob

Offline 1150newguy

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 05:10:26 pm »
Rob, would you please give another report when you get some more feedback from the sport shield. I am 6'1" with a 33 inseam so I am close. I am a devout Cee Baileys fan and although I am happy with the stock shield and will keep it for awhile I will be replacing it with a a CB shield at some point. I loved their shields when I had my Beemers.