Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: New member  (Read 1087 times)

Offline gfxmonkey

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TROPHY SE
  • City / Town: Bishop's Stortford
« on: March 21, 2013, 06:56:59 PM »
 :401: Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Let me explain a few things. I have owned in the past a Sprint, 3 995i's, Tiger and a 1200 Trophy old style. I then moved over to BMW due to the amount of mileage I was doing so I needed shaft drive being a lazy bugger and not wanting to lube the chain every 5 minutes.I currently own a GS1200 adventure but am ready to change again. So, please let me know your pro's and con's about the new Trophy.

Cheers

Glen

Offline loads of miles

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Silver
  • City / Town: Welwyn Garden City
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:02:16 PM »
Welcome gfxmonkey  from loads of miles .You may have already found it but on General Chat   there is a forum Likes and Dislikes which has just started you may find interesting  From a personal view  only LIKES No Dislikes at all .
Enjoy and ride safe

Loads of miles

Offline Caoimhín

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 07:15:39 PM »
Welcome. You'll find the pros and cons by trawling through tis site, which is still young enough to be quite manageable. I've had two Goldwings, a Pan European, an R1150RT, an R1200RT and a K1200LT and I wouldn't go back to any of them.
Caoimhín

Offline gfxmonkey

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TROPHY SE
  • City / Town: Bishop's Stortford
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 04:17:51 PM »
Thanks for the info, have looked and found a few negatives but not enough to out me off doing a test ride this weekend. Will leave some feedback about next week!

tweedy-bunch