Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Shoei Neotec and Bluetooth  (Read 1727 times)

Offline GarminDave

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Shields
Shoei Neotec and Bluetooth
« on: August 17, 2014, 03:32:18 pm »
Hi all,

I had been posting on here about my Schuberth C3Pro and SRCS collar not working with the TTSE Bluetooth.  I changed my helmet for a Shoei Neotec and wrote a report on my website comparing the two systems, http://www.davidbadcock.co.uk/2014/ShoeivSchuberth/index.html.

My friend owns Just Helmets and would give a discount to members of this forum if you add 'TTSE' in the discount code at check out.

Later

Dave :001:
Love, light, and kindness,

Dave

2016 TTSE

Offline takingiteasy

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Cheltenham
Re: Shoei Neotec and Bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 07:20:36 am »
 :460: thanks for this Dave. I enjoyed reading your review and it has given me a clear steer on what to get next. I currently have a C3 and was planning to buy the C3Pro but have heard a number of negative comments about it. I may go for the Neotec.  The discount from Just Helemts is also very generous.

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 12:36:32 pm »
I have the Shoei Neotec too and can highly recommend it. Had it for about 18 months now. Personally I found the fit much better than the C3 particularly across the forehead. The C3, for my head put considerable pressure there after 30 minutes wearing. Also I found the Shoei to be quieter at speed. The flip mechanism is easier to operate in my opinion as well with a simpler button and smoother action than the C3.

I got mine from justhelmets too so a great price, discount and a free helmet bag so all in all a good bargain!
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline seadog

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Harrogate
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 02:01:00 pm »
I too have the Shoei Neotec and found it a great helmet. Quiet and warm.

seadog
seadog

tweedy-bunch