Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: For SALE: 2013 Triumph Explorer-Graphite-VA-lots of factory accessories!  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Turboschwinn

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Waynesboro, Virginia
Hi gents,  I've made the jump to the Trophy and want to sell my Explorer!  Hoping someone looking to make a switch to the Explorer sees this one...just in time for fall riding season.  I'm located in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia at Mile Post Zero of the Blue Ridge Parkway!  Come pick it up and ride the parkway!

Currently has 7,700 miles; nice and clean.  A full year left on factory warranty, ECM recall done, Michelin Anakee 3 tires. 

Asking $13,625.00 – I’m very willing to talk and figure out a deal with anyone that wants to negotiate, just ask and we’ll figure something out.

Send me a PM if interested, or want more info...

It has all factory options except heated seats. Basically an XC without the spoke wheels; lots of factory options and more…

•   Triumph Fog Lights
•   Triumph Hand Guards
•   Triumph Headlight Guard
•   Triumph GPS mount
•   Triumph Heated Grips
•   Triumph Tall Touring Screen
•   Triumph Tire Pressure Monitoring System (not standard)
•   Triumph Rear Aux Power Plug installed (not standard)
•   Triumph Belly Pan
•   Triumph Engine Guards
•   Triumph Radiator Guard
•   Triumph Pannier System
•   Custom fit Grip Tech grip pads on the lower frame (These are not on the tank but rather the plastic just under the tank, right where your legs hit as you are sitting. These could be taken off with no consequence.)
•   Battery tender pigtail installed

Stock parts, plastic bash plate, and all hardware associated that will go along with the sale. 

I have a lot more extras I would consider putting in the sale for not too much more money…

•   Triumph Top Box with mounting plate and pillion pad
•   SW-Motech upper engine guards
•   MRA X-Creen
•   Grip Tech tank pads for sides of tank
•   Union Jack Tank Pad (center)
•   Full Shop Manual
•   SW – Motech Bag Connection Engage Tank Bag
•   SW – Motech 20mm Handlebar Risers

I have a brand new in the box standard saddle (rider and pillion) as well.  Looking to see it all go.

Thanks for checking it out...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 04:14:07 am by Turboschwinn »

tweedy-bunch