Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: We have a great machine.  (Read 2121 times)

Offline atuti

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TROPHY SE
  • City / Town: Washington DC
We have a great machine.
« on: March 30, 2013, 12:45:33 PM »
Yes, friends, we have a great machine....

This morning, taking the opportunity of a sunny day with 10/15 ºC I have gone for a ride. And I can say that I LOVE IT !!!!

I love its sound, how soft the gears are changed and moved without any "clonck"...

I love the protection provided by the screen. As a matter of fact I have used this morning an open face helmet and driving at spanish legal speed (120 km/h) you feel really comfortable.

I love the high milleage I get. Around 5 liters/100 kms driving at legal speeds including 60 % of road and 40 % of city.

I love how the music sounds... how the bike adjusts automatically the volume of the music with the speed. Today I have paired the bike via bluetooth with my HTC phone running the navigator application and receiving the instructions via the loudspeakers of the bike....

I love how smoothly it moves even at very low speed....

Summarizing... I do think that we have a great bike....

Just to share these feelings with all of you, and mostly with those that have experiencend some "initial problems"... hopping  they will see them solved very soon.

V´ssssss

Offline CoJaW

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Birmingham
Re: We have a great machine.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 01:26:30 PM »
Nicely put, atuti!
 :460:

Offline Chaos

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hoyland
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 04:59:13 PM »
*Originally Posted by atuti [+]
Yes, friends, we have a great machine....

This morning, taking the opportunity of a sunny day with 10/15 ºC I have gone for a ride. And I can say that I LOVE IT !!!!

I love its sound, how soft the gears are changed and moved without any "clonck"...

I love the protection provided by the screen. As a matter of fact I have used this morning an open face helmet and driving at spanish legal speed (120 km/h) you feel really comfortable.

I love the high milleage I get. Around 5 liters/100 kms driving at legal speeds including 60 % of road and 40 % of city.

I love how the music sounds... how the bike adjusts automatically the volume of the music with the speed. Today I have paired the bike via bluetooth with my HTC phone running the navigator application and receiving the instructions via the loudspeakers of the bike....

I love how smoothly it moves even at very low speed....

Summarizing... I do think that we have a great bike....

Just to share these feelings with all of you, and mostly with those that have experiencend some "initial problems"... hopping  they will see them solved very soon.

V´ssssss

And long may these feelings continue  :062: :062:

Chaos
Ride long & prosper.
Live to ride. Ride int rain.

Offline Caoimhín

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 09:43:12 PM »
Right on. I did 500k today and everything was great. Overtaking 3 cars in a short straight with just a squirt in 5th was brilliant. That brings me up to 2000k in just under 2 weeks without a hiccup. Great bike.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:41:00 PM by Caoimhín »
Caoimhín

Offline Bythebay

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Collingwood
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 10:00:21 PM »
Well I picked up my new girlfriend late this afternoon , 6c sunny and snow in the fields and roadsides but couldn't hold out ant longer !
Did only 130 km and have to say she is a dream ! Tranny smooth as silk , wind protection second to none , warm hands , warm butt , she is such a lite handling and nimble machine with balls when you call for them ! Have a small , sounds like dash rattle at 2500 rpm and radio reception not great on the move but great when parked ? Engine whines a bit though maybe it's the nature of the beast but pulls like crazy , has the LT tank beat hands down ...!
All in all the best ride I've ever had ! But don't tell my other girlfriend that  :001:
Big grins here !!! Only regret is we are back into deal freeze and more snow come Tomorrow ...
Yes we have a great machine !!!   :821: to all !
Live long , ride hard and prosper ...!

Offline Bythebay

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Collingwood
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 11:06:22 PM »
And hats off to J&R Cycle in Wassaga Beach Ontario  ... Great team there and treated me like gold as far as installing extras etc , great experience ...!  :821:
Live long , ride hard and prosper ...!

Offline woody

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Sunny Swindon
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 08:16:41 AM »
This bike is a truely fantasic bit of kit.only 60 mile done so far but as i traded a honda vfr 2008 which itself is a good bike, i have absolutly no regrets.  WELL DONE TRIUMPH!! :062: :028:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:19:28 AM by woody »
Nothing to fear but fear itself!

tweedy-bunch