Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Latest price for a leftover 2014  (Read 3009 times)

Offline triumphtrophyrider

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2000 & 2014 Trophy
  • City / Town: Wisconsin
Latest price for a leftover 2014
« on: November 05, 2014, 05:09:33 pm »
My dealer has been contacting me on a screaming deal I can get on a new 2014 Trophy (<$16000) since they want to move it out before the 2015's come in.  Has anyone else been seeing some good pricing?  I'm very tempted.  I was waiting to see what the Phantom Black model looked like but it's going to be the same bike with a different color and a much higher price than what I can get the 2014 for.

Offline Older traveler

• Trophy Member
  • USE IT !!!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Bridgeton NJ
Re: Latest price for a leftover 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 05:29:20 pm »
In August this year I paid $16,280 out the door for a 2013 Trophy Se. Bike had 25 miles on it and all the recalls were done. What I wasn't told was the dealer was losing his Triumph franchise and just selling Harleys. They did my 500 mile service and told me they can no longer do any warranty work on my bike but they can do anything else. The name of the dealer was Hannum's in Media PA. I had numerous problems with the bike. They fixed some than kicked me to the curb. Luckily I found a Triumph only dealership that helped me out. I love the bike and hate the dealer. So, long story short… BUYER BEWARE!!!

Good Luck
Gene

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 06:09:40 pm »
Not too worried about the dealership since I already bought a Street Triple R from them last year. They don't like to carry inventory over from year to year.   I'm also banking all the gremlins have been removed from the 2014 since it is a later VIN.

Offline Bludy L

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wayne Co, Ohio
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 10:44:32 pm »
The Triumph dealer in Augusta Maine has a show room full of Triumphs. They are very motivated to sell. They have a silver and blue Trophy, at least they did that last time I was down there, perhaps 3 weeks ago.
My mother asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "a biker". She said I'd have to choose one or the other.

Offline steve59

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 06R3/13 s3 se
  • City / Town: Carol Stream
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 01:27:47 am »
18,000 out the door for a 2014 and that was mid summer if you want i'll get an update.

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 04:08:08 pm »
Thanks, but I pulled the pin on the purchase last month.  Ended up paying $16,500 OTD with heated grips installed.   Probably won't be able to ride it this year since it has snowed enough for them to apply salt to the roads.  Going to be a long winter but at least I'll have the bike in the shop to stare at.

Pete

Offline Trumpetman14

• Trophy Pro
  • You Gotta Love her!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wendell, NC
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 09:50:18 pm »
Jump on that deal and then jump on that great TTSE! -DR RON :038:
Growing old MAY BE mandatory...But
Growing up is OPTIONAL !!