Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Disconnect bluetooth problems  (Read 3511 times)

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 1200 TROPHY SE
  • City / Town: Nevers
Disconnect bluetooth problems
« on: November 12, 2014, 04:24:00 pm »
Hello  :002:

I just bought my trophy SE and I meeting serious problems of bluetooth connections

I have a duo of scala rider G4

I connect my bluetooth driver headset to the trophy (connections headphone 1)

I connect the 2 nd bluetooth helmet at the trophy (connection 2)

The system audio recognizes 2 helmets... But as soon as the bike ride, the bluetooth cuts are constant (every 10 seconds) see less, the sound comes back and starts... Unable to reproducing music in these conditions;

And that ca be with a USB stick into the USB jack of the trophy or listening to the radio of the trophy in bluetooth is the same... His non-stop cuts

I ordered a garmin zumo 590 LM and the dealer will make me connecting to the audio of the trophy including the 3.5 mm audio jack...

But I wonder if this will fix my problem connection..

try to turn on the ignition and disconnect the radio (3) fuse and put it back after 10 seconds but it do not reset apparently because all connections remain in memory... There make it another manipulation to be done at this level?

I really hope to find a solution to be able to listen to my music through an ipod on usb and my gps all this on my headphones sácala rider G4 because if celu here is not compatible ca will generate from frias to replace...

If someone ' one has the solution to my problem, I am taker all indormations on this subject and all tricks to avoid these incessant sound cuts..

Sorry for the random translation, but I'm not bilingual and I translated via computer software...  :431:

Thanks in advance to all for your advice   :062:

Kind regards

Philippe
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 04:26:06 pm by FIFFY58 »

Offline ZShyster

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Elmhurst, Illinois
Re: Disconnect bluetooth problems
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 05:39:46 pm »
I have posted about what I believe to be bluetooth issues before and concluded it was not the helmet.  The dealer has had my bike for a couple weeks and has been in touch with Triumph.  It appears they have a software fix in progress and the dealer said it should be just a few weeks until it is ready.

Here is the email I received two weeks ago,

Chris, I spoke with Triumph today about the issue, it is a known problem with the radios. They have came up with a software fix that is completed, but they are still testing it. The final fix should be released in the next few weeks. If you want to leave your bike here for the next few weeks until the software is done that is fine.

That is all I know.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  Maybe this fix will address the problem you are experiencing.

Chris
ZShyster   

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 06:37:01 pm »
*Originally Posted by ZShyster [+]
I have posted about what I believe to be bluetooth issues before and concluded it was not the helmet.  The dealer has had my bike for a couple weeks and has been in touch with Triumph.  It appears they have a software fix in progress and the dealer said it should be just a few weeks until it is ready.

Here is the email I received two weeks ago,

Chris, I spoke with Triumph today about the issue, it is a known problem with the radios. They have came up with a software fix that is completed, but they are still testing it. The final fix should be released in the next few weeks. If you want to leave your bike here for the next few weeks until the software is done that is fine.

That is all I know.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  Maybe this fix will address the problem you are experiencing.

Chris
ZShyster

Thanks Chris for this assumption and the beginning of the response...  :002:  :016:

Indeed, if triumph brings a fix in the coming weeks, ca would already one big not forward

I cross the fingers also so that the solution be found quickly  :028:

See you soon

Kind regards

Philippe

Offline PaulG

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Brisbane
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 10:35:30 pm »
Philippe,

Try  un pairing and then repairing the helmet with the bike.  That worked for me.  I would unpair both and then repair the rider only (headphone 1) and test that before pairing the passenger helmet.

Paul

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 07:55:34 am »
*Originally Posted by PaulG [+]
Philippe,

Try  un pairing and then repairing the helmet with the bike.  That worked for me.  I would unpair both and then repair the rider only (headphone 1) and test that before pairing the passenger helmet.

Paul

Hello Paul  :002:

I tried several times already this manipulation... I will still retry the experience...

The trophy recognizes my 2 helmets, motorcycle stopped with just the contact on it I did apparently not mute

However with the bike rolls I have immediately incessant cuts all 2 or 3 sometimes 5 seconds... Unable to listen to the music in these conditions

I have a USB drive connected to the USB and even selecting the radio, I have exactly the same cuts..

To understand anything

I'm looking I am looking for... All opinions are welcome  :016:

Thanks again  :062:

Kind regards

Philippe

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 02:45:22 pm »
New tests  :002:

If I contact the 2 G4 intercom connect to the trophy and I get music from my ipod by the audio system via bluetooth... I start the ca motorcycle cuts me bluetooth and it is not...

I am forced to extinguish the scala G4 and relight them... And I get the music

This motor turning but stopped... I could not go check this on the road

Little additional info: I had on my old bike like GPS TOM TOM URBAN RIDER 2

I did this climb by my dealer with original triumph media, it turns with the contact but I've never managed to get the sound in the Atria or through the speakers via the Bluetooth because on this GPS there is no output its 3.5 mm jack to connect to the trophy..

When I had tried the bike before buy you a month ago, I had tried it so without GPS and the AVC function worked perfectly (sound decreased at the stop on the speakers of the trophy and increased rolling) but since the installation of the GPS tom tom the AVC function no longer works... The sound is still as strong

Question: Do you think that my deconnections bluetooth and stroke which doesnt more problems comes from connection of tom tom by the dealer?

Bad connection for example?

Or

Incompatibility resulting conflicts and bugs?

I ordered a GARMIN 590 LM that the dealer is going to connect (it will change the tom tom by the garmin bundle) think you that this will solve my problems?

I know that there is an audio system of the trophy 1.04 Update BB 0.17 has AUDIO on USB Update software and charged through the USB port of the trophy (I got this info on the forum)

But my dealer doesn't have the air aware of this audio system firmware update...

He told me that he renseignerait with triumph FRANCE

If you have solutions, tests or ideas or suggestions to help me resolve my problems the bluettooth nonstop extraction + stroke walking more I'm interested...

Thank you for all your help in advance  :062:

Good end of day  :158:

Kind regards

Philippe

tweedy-bunch