Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Information rocker switch  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Tc

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy se
  • City / Town: Oswestry
Information rocker switch
« on: November 27, 2014, 09:21:21 pm »
Can anyone tell me if the following is correct.

Firstly all seems well with the information button and rocker to scroll through the menu but when riding to the bike show I accidentally pressed the scroll button instead of the screen adjustment rocker I pressed it for a few seconds before I realised that I had pressed the wrong one.
Now this is where the odd thing happened pressing the info scroll for a few seconds zeroed my trip, time engine had been running like i had hit the reset also the volume bar appeared, now I am pretty certain this is a fault but can some of you try to see if you get the same result.

Offline 1150newguy

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
Re: Information rocker switch
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 09:36:22 pm »
 Holding the rocker switch for a few seconds will reset the averages on the TT. I use that method whenever I fuel up. It only resets the trip screen you are in at the time. I reset trip1 at fuel stops and use trip2  to keep track of my overall trip. I hope this makes sense.

Offline Verdun95

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200 SE
  • City / Town: by CDG Airport
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 09:40:39 pm »
*Originally Posted by NavyDad [+]
  Holding the rocker switch for a few seconds will reset the averages on the TT. I use that method whenever I fuel up. It only resets the trip screen you are in at the time. I reset trip1 at fuel stops and use trip2  to keep track of my overall trip. I hope this makes sense.

I do exactly the same thing but the other way around, trip 1 for the overall, trip 2 netween each refueling
An old biker must be a good rider

Offline Saaz

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 11:28:28 pm »
Same as Navydad here  :017: I have trip 2 set up slightly differently with the tyre pressure readout in the middle so I can just flick to it easily for a quick check.

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 06:54:05 am »
As below - not a fault - this is a quick method of resetting Trip 1 or Trip 2 values,
whichever is displayed at the time.

The "Volume" bar is also not a fault - the progressing dashed lines show the progress
of the reset operation, when they reach the end and disappear the operation is complete  :028:

Offline Tc

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy se
  • City / Town: Oswestry
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 06:08:09 pm »
Thanks everyone was a little concerned as the bike went back to the factory to have the electronics sorted out a few weeks ago, so am a little over sensitive.

tweedy-bunch