Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 12406 times)

Offline undecided

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Eastvale, CA
Hi everyone
« on: November 30, 2014, 08:56:02 pm »
Don't have a bike yet. I have it narrowed between a Trophy es or a victory vision / cross country tour. Want something reliable and fun to ride. I have ridden a few HD and a few sport bikes so I'm torn between these bikes. Just want to sneak in here and get some information. Once again thanks and HELLO.

Offline Stoney

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 & '17 TT SE
  • City / Town: Simi Valley, Ca
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 09:23:48 pm »
Hi, and welcome to the forum!  While I haven't ridden a Victory, I can say that they're completely different animals.  The dealer I bought my Trophy from is also a Victory dealer, however.  One day, I mentioned that I was glad that my wife didn't see the Vision Tour (it's pretty sweet!), and he told me that she'll be much happier on the back of the Trophy!  I've heard stories like that on this forum time and again; at least as far as a pillion goes, the Triumph Trophy is near the top for sure.  If you haven't yet, you'll need to take a test ride (heads up - bring your wallet!).  You probably won't find a better forum than this one anywhere, so do some browsing, and you'll get plenty of info!

:400:

BTW, where the heck is Eastvale?
STONEY

Offline Verdun95

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200 SE
  • City / Town: by CDG Airport
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 10:05:18 pm »
welcome aboard  :821: sincerely hope the Trophy will suit you  :028:
An old biker must be a good rider

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 10:43:16 pm »
Hello and welcome! :400:

Any questions ask away and we will try to aid your decision
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline undecided

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Eastvale, CA
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 11:03:09 pm »
Eastvale is a new city near Norco off the I15 between the I60 and 91. This used to be cow country. I am in the right place for a motorcycle. I really like the Trophy. Any southern California TTSE riders can comment on the best dealer in these part. I'm thinking of renting a ttse in Vegas for a couple of days for some two up riding.  Thanks for the welcome!!!

Offline Stoney

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 & '17 TT SE
  • City / Town: Simi Valley, Ca
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 11:19:41 pm »
I always suggest you shop around at a few dealers, but after I did, I bought at Southern California Motorcycles in Brea.  They were hands down the best of the dealers I visited.  And they're much closer to you than me!  They also sell Victory, Ducati, and a few other brands, and they will let you test ride a bike.  Have fun shopping!
STONEY

Offline Ishtachi1

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: HD Ultra Glide
  • City / Town: Waldwick, NJ
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 11:21:26 pm »
Welcome to the forum.  I come from HD Ultra as well. TTes and Victory is two completely different bikes with that being said I would go with Victory.  I was buying Trophy over the Thanksgiving weekend salesman told me I should take it for a ride one more time because he was busy with customer so I took the 2014 Trophy out for 3rd test ride and it broke down about 35 minutes from the dealer. I called the dealer they said their are coming to get me 45 minutes or less and I end up waiting 3 hours and 45 minutes. So here I am back to bike shopping again. If you want headache buy Trophy if you just want enjoy the ride buy some other brand but Triumph. I have friend who has 2014 Tiger 800XC with 2000 miles bike has so many problems he is trading the bike in for BMW next week.  In this forum most people are bias (my opinion only) or they just want you to suffer same way, so they all come up with story how wonderful Trophy is. Trust me I rode HD for 15 years never broke down not even once. Please read other area of this forum you will see what I mean problems and more problems. Good luck to you and if you do end up buying TT I hope you get problem FREE one. Have safe ride. Happy Holidays to all.

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 03:36:20 am »
Welcome to the Forum :400:  of course I am biased but I suggest going with the Trophy.
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

tweedy-bunch