Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: application of shema connection zumo 590 LM to the beam of the trophy  (Read 1425 times)

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 1200 TROPHY SE
  • City / Town: Nevers
Hi all :016:

My trophy is the dealer for the change of cylinder head warranty...

I enjoy to mount my garmin zumo 590 LM

When I tabled it at the dealership that in carefully watched the support beam and asked me or would all these outlets... The taking under Cap

If someone could provide me very quickly a precise diagram even designed by hand for the connection of all cables of the support on the beam to origin of the ca trophy would be super nice..

Small precision... It is a europe version, so I do not know if there is a specific connector has XM for the USA radio but me I have no utility in France

My bike is at the dealership until tomorrow evening Wednesday so if anyone can send me a croqui shema or other that I can forward to my dealer, I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance  :062:

Nice day

Kind regards  :821:

Philippe

Offline azgman

• Trophy Master
  • Addicted to curves
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy
  • City / Town: Casa Grande
Re: application of shema connection zumo 590 LM to the beam of the tro
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 01:22:42 pm »
I suggest you purchase the Triumph GPS power cable. It will plug right into the bike and you will then just need to splice the other end into the Garmin power lead. The audio jack on the Trophy is a standard 3.5mm stereo jack that should allow you to use a standard audio connector to interface to the Garmin.

The cables are located on the left side of the bike near the headlight. They are buried a bit. If you search in the how-to section on this site you will find some pictures.
Serial BMW rider