Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Method and order of pairing bluetooth  (Read 11562 times)

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 1200 TROPHY SE
  • City / Town: Nevers
Method and order of pairing bluetooth
« on: December 12, 2014, 04:51:50 pm »
Hi all  :016:                               

I am looking desperately the right solution to coordinate my bluetooth devices

My configuration:

Zumo 590 LM

As android samsung

Scala rider G4

iPod generation 7

I would like to pair my as to the zumo to call or receive my calls with the zumo screen

I would also like to listen to music from my ipod (in my headset) connected by the USB jack of the trophy

I would music shuts off in my headset when there is a call or a GPS information

The concessionaire to connected the zumo to the audio jack of the trophy (behind the left mirror)

My scala rider G4 is connected to the trophy by helmet 1

can you give me the order of coupling for all my devices work together...

I can't have the sound of the GPS in the headphones... I either as that is disconnected, or the trophy

Function NAV should he put it on it? And then I selected what source?

At this time I can't hear music from my ipod which is branch that the usb plug of the trophy... I receive in my G4 sácala but need that I start the bike and I turn on my scala after, otherwise if I turn on my headphones, I put the contact I have music but if I starts the engine, ca Cup music (bluetooth) and it is not... I have to turn off my scala and turn it back on

Bizarre non...

If you could give me the steps and the sense of connection bleutooth to arrive at any fair run at the same time I would be grateful

Thanks in advance to all  :062:

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
Re: Method and order of pairing bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 09:53:00 pm »
At GPS level j put everything on one level NAV is nothing.. No sound..

Is it possible that the concessionaire be deceived of Jack? To connect the cable harness trophy on IN or OUT of the GPS wiring? It is not me who mounted it... the 2 jacks IN and OUT are females both? The MIC spoken not TC serves what first?

Thanks for your replies  :016:

Offline john348

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: sprint1050 tiger955
  • City / Town: Farndon
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 12:49:48 pm »
If the sat nav is connected via the connector then it is only audio out so you cannot make calls.

If you connect the sat nav to the bike bluetooth then anything going on on the sat nav will break into whatever is going on on the bike AS long as the volume is high enough.  There is quite a squelch on the bike so the volume has to be quite high on the nav to break in.  I often just turn down the volume if I do not want the nav to break through.  But this is over the audio cable.  If the nav is paired over bluetooth then it should again take over the audio with anything coming out of the nav as it will think it is the phone.  I suppose pair the nav with the second bluetooth port (where I usually pair the phone if no pillion?)

Pair phone with nav.  I take it you can pair two devices with nav 590???  If not what you are trying is not possible the way I am saying.

So plug ipod into the ipod dock in the glove box.

pair headset with other bluetooth port on the bike.

That should work??? Other here know a lot more than me as to what is possible.

Offline azgman

• Trophy Master
  • Addicted to curves
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy
  • City / Town: Casa Grande
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 01:16:46 pm »
Another option would be to hard wire your GPS to the bike, connect the Ipod to the USB port, pair your Scala headset to the bike as device #1 and pair your phone to the bike as device #2. You can then receive calls via the bike controls, but their is no way to initiate calls. Also, be sure that you have enabled the GPS ("Nav") audio via the Trophy's audio menu.

You could modify the above and pair your phone directly to the Scala which would allow you to initiate calls, but you won't have caller ID and will need to control the phone strictly via the Scala.

Good luck!
Serial BMW rider

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 04:50:25 pm »
Thank you both for your advice  :016:

I disassembled the left fairing and effectivment the Jack was disconnected.. I have no doubt that the dealer had it connect but it really does not. .So I'm going to the tape so that it moves more...

Can you confirm for me that it's fine to the female Jack IN to connect and not taking Out?

The problem is that even the plugged in audio jack, I still have no sound in the speakers or the headphones...

For socket NAV dealer had no kit connection triumph but he did transplanting on this connector.. So my GPS turns well with contact and to shut off well after 15 seconds after the cessation of contact..

I have selected NAV on it and if I puts me on NAV I have no sound from gps...

I of course try the GPS out of the trophy by connecting my such top Bluetooth and my headphones scala rider G4 everything works. .But for that I deliver on his support more nothing works

What have I am doing wrong?

Be it audio at the trophy, coupled wiring Bluetooth the zumo on input 2 from trophy and my SCALA rider G4 on helmet 1?

What should I see on my dashboard display in NAV? because the I see anything listed and no sound nor...

I'm lost help me please  :087:

Thanks in advance to all

Offline azgman

• Trophy Master
  • Addicted to curves
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy
  • City / Town: Casa Grande
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 08:25:03 pm »
 I don't own a zumo 590 (i have a zumo 665), but if I understand you correctly, you need to connect the output jack of the zumo to the trophy, not the input jack.
Serial BMW rider

Offline FIFFY58

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 08:52:46 pm »
*Originally Posted by azgman [+]
I don't own a zumo 590 (i have a zumo 665), but if I understand you correctly, you need to connect the output jack of the zumo to the trophy, not the input jack.

Thanks much for the information  :016: :062:

Offline john348

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: sprint1050 tiger955
  • City / Town: Farndon
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 09:55:54 pm »
Yes Audio out from Zumo to Bike one behind the left fairing.  There have been reports of the plug coming out so I used self amalgamating tape to tape it together but ordinary insulating tape will work as well.