Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Calsic Large Windshield for Sale Oil Filter Included  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Steamer

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 TT SE
  • City / Town: Duncan, B.C.
Calsic Large Windshield for Sale Oil Filter Included
« on: January 21, 2015, 08:14:21 am »
California Scientific Large Windshield for Sale.  Asking $100.00 US plus shipping.    Used for a couple thousand Km ( approx 1200 miles).  Found the Cal-Sci reduced buffeting on drivers helmet and gave the wife a calm pocket with little wind turbulence compared to the TT touring windshield.  With the large Cal-Sci found I could lower the windshield and still get my  head in the wind and raise the windshield for protection from rain or when riding two up.

Included will be a new Oil Filter for TTSE 1215 that I did not get to use. Bike sold.

Please check www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Trophyprod.html for further information.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:48:24 am by Steamer »

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
Re: California Scientific Windshield for Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 03:26:21 pm »
Sorry to hear you had to let the Trophy go.  This is a good price for a nice aftermarket item.  You might let potential buyers know if it's a short, medium, or tall height and they can look at the Cal Sci website to determine if it will work for them or get instructions on how to cut it down if it may be too tall.
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

Offline Steamer

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 TT SE
  • City / Town: Duncan, B.C.
Re: California Scientific Large Windshield for Sale
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 07:09:02 pm »
Thanks for the heads up.  Much better with extra information added in for potential buyers to make a determination.

Thanks Les

tweedy-bunch