Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Vario Footpegs for TTSE  (Read 16691 times)

Offline Tiger-Willi

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Augsburg
Vario Footpegs for TTSE
« on: February 06, 2015, 06:24:41 pm »
Hi,

I've asked MFW Wolf if they will think of making Vario Footpegs for the Trophy and after sending my pegs to them they told me that they will make the ground body. So in near future there will be a solution with lots of options ( one with rubber included). Have a look at the homepage. May be that riding in spring will be more comfortable for Wookies  :046:

http://www.mfw-wolf.de/de/Vario-und-Austausch-Fussrasten/Austauschrastensystem/Austauschgelenke

Cheers,

Tiger-Willi

Offline triucati

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: SOLD: 2013 Trophy
  • City / Town: Carson City, NV
Re: Vario Footpegs for TTSE
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 11:28:07 pm »
*Originally Posted by Tiger-Willi [+]
Hi,

I've asked MFW Wolf if they will think of making Vario Footpegs for the Trophy and after sending my pegs to them they told me that they will make the ground body. So in near future there will be a solution with lots of options ( one with rubber included). Have a look at the homepage. May be that riding in spring will be more comfortable for Wookies  :046:

http://www.mfw-wolf.de/de/Vario-und-Austausch-Fussrasten/Austauschrastensystem/Austauschgelenke

Cheers,

Tiger-Willi

This is awesome news!  I email MFW about every 6 months to ask when are they going to make a vario for the Trophy.  Just trying to be the squeaky wheel. 

Thanks Tiger!  This news makes my day.  I love the Vario footpegs for us Wookies. :001:

Offline enGage

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy
  • City / Town: Grand Rapids
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 02:24:41 pm »
I'm not familiar with these.   Are they lowering pegs?

Offline triucati

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: SOLD: 2013 Trophy
  • City / Town: Carson City, NV
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 03:38:08 pm »
Most people use these footpegs to lower.  They have many different positions.  Since I have large feet and long legs, I use the footpegs to lower and move back a little for more legroom and easier shifting.

I can finally get rid of my poor mans footpegs.  :062:

Offline AnonymousBiker

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 06:49:18 pm »
I am very glad to hear this. I have a set of the MFW Vario pegs on my Ducati and they definitely helped relieve the cramped feeling I had before.

I will need a pair for my TT as soon as they are available!!

2013 Triumph Trophy

Offline Tiger-Willi

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Augsburg
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 06:54:34 am »
Hi guys,

the first samples for the adaptor are made and will be on the way next week. I will post Pics when mounted. Papers for the authorities (ABE) are on the way and may be available in April.
I have ordered 23 mm extension. MFW is developing another extension that will come soon on the market with a range of 23 to 50 mm in steps of 5 (see pic).

Cheers,

Tiger-Willi

Offline atvtinker

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Grand Cane, LA
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 09:20:46 pm »
Did they ever start making the correct pivot block piece? I tried buying the stuff they said would work and everything they sent me was good except the actual pivot block. It didn't fit the pin right and it didn't have a provision for the spring to catch right. Went round and round with Twisted Throttle and they said that was the only block they made for the Trophy. Which pivot block number are they sending you?
'09 Yamaha Grizzly 550
'14 Triumph Trophy SE

Offline AnonymousBiker

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 09:29:41 pm »
Tiger-Willi did you ever get an update on these peg lowering kits? Would really be interested in knowing the status of this project.
2013 Triumph Trophy

tweedy-bunch