Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Lunar Silver ordered  (Read 1102 times)

Offline venomyellow

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 15 Rocket 14 K1600
  • City / Town: Stratford Upon Avon
Lunar Silver ordered
« on: April 09, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »
Should be with me in ten days - standard bike with heated seats, grips and top box.

Can't wait - trading in a 2012 Tiger (which has been excellent), and need to have a think about what to do with my 58 plate RT SE (which has also performed faultlessly). I know there's a few electrical issues for some people, and I was going to wait, but then I thought "what the hell?"

Just need to break the good news to the missus now....

Offline Triplemania

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
Re: Lunar Silver ordered
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 08:35:18 AM »
Brave or foolish to tell the wife in that order!!!!! I did and only just survived, as I'd only had my Sprint GT since Aug'12 and trading in an Aug'11 Sprint ST for that. The wounds are healing but it had to be done. :152:

I could suggest what you could do with the RT after having test ridden a '61 plate demo in July'12 prior to going for the Sprint GT.............alright if your into agricultural machinery :745:

You have definitely made the right choice..................enjoy.

Offline loads of miles

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE Silver
  • City / Town: Welwyn Garden City
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 09:02:58 PM »
Hi Venomyellow.

Foolish definatley Foolish  ....unless the wife is a pilion passenger in which case you will get away with it as my wife rates the comfort of the Trophy (with heated seat and topbox with back rest ) as very very comfy  and cant wait for our trip to Falmouth in two weeks ( about 1000 miles )
SO>>>>either expect some flack or get the good lady on the back and enjoy the ride together......
Loads of miles   ;-)

Offline venomyellow

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 15 Rocket 14 K1600
  • City / Town: Stratford Upon Avon
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 10:17:02 PM »
Broke the news - we're good

Nine days and counting

tweedy-bunch