Poll

Poll: Which colour scheme is best ?

Lunar Silver
224 (42.3%)
Pacific Blue
306 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 526

Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Poll: Which colour scheme is best ?  (Read 43619 times)

Offline NEARMISSES

• Trophy Member
  • Bluey3 & me at Priest Lake, Id.
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K1200LT FJR1300 TTSE
  • City / Town: LACLEDE
Re: Poll: Which colour scheme is best ?
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2018, 05:31:11 AM »
LATE TO THE PARTY FOR SURE BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.  WE GOT THE BLUE ONE BECAUSE THAT'S THE COLOR IT WAS. MY S3T WAS SILVER ALONG WITH MY DUC ST2.  THE MONSTER TRADITIONAL RED. THE BEEMERLT IS THE GOLD 05' LIGHT YELLOW METALIC, THEY CALLED IT. MY FAVORITE COLOR ON A BIKE IS A LIGHT BLUE OR A LIGHT BLUE AND WHITE LIKE A GS1000S WES COOLEY SUZUKI. NEXT BEST BLUE IS THE CAPRI BLUE ON SOME BEEMERS NOW GONE FROM THE RANKS. NOW IF TRIUMPH THRU US RABLEROUSRES HERE ON THIS SITE DECIDE WE WANT OUR TROPHY BACK THIS IS AN ARE THEY COULD EXPAND INTO! 2 TONE SILVER AND DARK BLUE, TRIUMPH GLACIER WHITE AND SUNFLOWER YELLOW LIKE ON THE 75 TRIDENTS, THE PRETTIEST ONES! I COULD GO FOR THAT SCHEEME ON AN SE!  THE RED WAS GREAT TOO! BLACK IS BORING. YELLOW WITH SOMETHING WITH IT A LITTLE SILVER OR BLUE. THEY COULD HAVE DONE MORE TO SELL THIS BIKE, IT AMAZES ME HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT. TOO TSLL GOR MANY RIDERS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. MAKE A TALL AND SHORT MANS BIKE VERSION. IT'S A SHAME TO DISCONTINUE THIS BIKE. IF THEY TRIED TO SELL IT THEY COULD HAVE SOLD MANY MORE OF'EM.

Offline TripleBBB

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2012 TTSE
  • City / Town: Oakworth, Keighley
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2018, 10:28:02 AM »
Bought mine from an x member on here, as it was a blue one that's the only choice I had, but I'd have been equally happy with silver , so I'm not abstain from voting  :001:

Offline Trophy1200SE

• Trophy Junior
  • Les voyages ouvrent l'esprit et le coeur
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200SE
  • City / Town: LA FORET FOUESNANT
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2018, 03:10:44 PM »
Green is the nicest colour for a British bike, isn't it? :
Pascal G.Michel
Quand on veut, on peut.

tweedy-bunch