Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Did me 600 check seal & pads  (Read 1049 times)

Ndo

Did me 600 check seal & pads
« on: April 13, 2013, 04:03:49 AM »
Well,
"The forks keep leaking"...tis was the first thing I said to the Serv. Manrg.
"Triumphs tells me that they never replaced a seal on any of this bikes"...tis was what he answered.

About half hour later he comes to me in the show room where I am waiting for my bike and tells me: "We are gonna replace the fork seals and the brake pads under Triumph warranty".

So, being living in another planet orbiting earth, I am not holding my breath until the stuff gets here.

One thing that appears quite unique. I have never had a service manager that can call the manufacturer office and get a response as quickly. I am also impressed with the whole idea of Triumph standing behind their products. This is only my take, but I had other brand bikes and the rap among owner coupled with my experience is that corp. does not give a ratsass about costumer concerns. So I am a happy camper on that front.

The bike is running really well otherwise. No problems with any of the electronics.
I just wish I could tamper the engine noise!!! I am looking at wearing earplugs for the first time in my life.

Offline clarge

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Qualicum Beach
Re: Did me 600 check seal & pads
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 04:16:06 AM »
My right one got done on Wednesday with new brake pads. As far as know the service desk just ordered the parts and a week or so later they showed up and the next day the bike was in the shop for replacement seal. All covered under warranty as far as I know. All so had an audio system update the help stop the system from dying.