Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Just Installed Shad SH50 Top Case  (Read 2561 times)

Offline DataDavid

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE ABS
  • City / Town: Florida
Just Installed Shad SH50 Top Case
« on: March 27, 2015, 03:55:22 pm »
I just finished installing a Shad SH50 Top Case on my TTSE.  I have to thank dlrph for getting me thinking about alternatives to the Triumph case.  I bought the case, the Trophy specific mounting plate and the light bar from cli-maxridinggear.com and was very impressed.  I placed the order on line (after exchanging numerous e-mails with Sharelyn ) on Sunday evening.  Everything was delivered on Thursday and that was with standard shipping.  I didn't install the light kit yet because I had thought it was brake, running, and turn lights.  My mistake.  I have already ordered a light bar from Admore Lighting and may install both or just the Admore light bar.  I think the consensus has been the instructions were not the best.  I just glanced at them and it was pretty easy to figure it out.  The Trophy mounting plate is very well made and bolts very securely to the bike.  Since the universal mounting kit that comes with the case is designed for a lot of different mounting strategies you will have parts left over.

Data
Cushman Motor Scooter, Yamaha 60, Suzuki 380, BMW R1200RT, Honda ST1300, Honda Goldwing, and finally a Triumph Trophy!

Offline Older traveler

• Trophy Member
  • USE IT !!!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Bridgeton NJ
Re: Just Installed Shad SH50 Top Case
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 08:53:11 pm »
Hey DataDavid,

Nice top. I put the SH49 on mine and its great. But, I have a question about the rear fender. Is that a rear fender extender? If yes, were did you get it?

Thanks Gene

Offline DataDavid

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE ABS
  • City / Town: Florida
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 09:30:21 pm »
*Originally Posted by Older traveler [+]
Hey DataDavid,

Nice top. I put the SH49 on mine and its great. But, I have a question about the rear fender. Is that a rear fender extender? If yes, were did you get it?

Thanks Gene

Gene,
No, that is a stock fender.

Data
Cushman Motor Scooter, Yamaha 60, Suzuki 380, BMW R1200RT, Honda ST1300, Honda Goldwing, and finally a Triumph Trophy!

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 09:35:30 am »
Older traveler,

The "Rear Spray Guard" Part number for the Trophy SE is: T2304609

ON earlier Trophy Models they were listed as an accessory part,
but in 2014 Triumoh started fitting them as standard ( "OEM" ) equipment.

They can be ordered from any Triumph Dealer -
the Dealer just has to look for it as an OEM part and not as an accessory  :028:

Offline Older traveler

• Trophy Member
  • USE IT !!!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Bridgeton NJ
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 04:04:58 pm »
Thanks for the info Gentlemen. I’m on it. I’ll be adding this part to the bike soon.