Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Cant Complain (although you know I want to)  (Read 1042 times)

Online Trophy Bike

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy
  • City / Town: New York
Cant Complain (although you know I want to)
« on: April 18, 2013, 01:41:27 PM »
With all the problems listed on the site I'm always keeping an eye open for trouble and I had a few minor issues that I wanted corrected at the first service.
I just wanted to thank the crew at Goldcoast (Juan, Dean, Adrian) in NY for the service that was done on my bike.  Gave them a list of things I wanted done, and they were all done.  The bike is better than ever.  Also, had the back bag installed, the heated grips and the GPS mount which I highly recommend.  My XM radio is now activated and I had a great ride home listening to tunes with the GPS cutting in with directions as its supposed to do.
All this and no bill as we had agreed when I bought the bike.  The mechanic came out and spoke with me about what he did on the Trophy.  Despite not being familiar with this bike yet it seems like he did a great job.  I'm still watching for leaking forks and draining battery but it's time to get on with really enjoying the bike!!!!!! 

Offline Berber

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: K1600GTL (Pegasus)
  • City / Town: Nottingham
Re: Cant Complain (although you know I want to)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 03:15:47 PM »
Great news TB. I will give the dealers their due, they move heaven and earth to make sure the bikes are sorted.
'The farther one travels, the less one knows.......'

George Harrison

Online Trophy Bike

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy
  • City / Town: New York
Re: Cant Complain (although you know I want to)
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 03:22:23 PM »
I'm always apprehensive bringing the bike or for that matter the car into the dealer.  But these guys really did pay attention to what needed to be done.  I took my eight year old down to the beach last night on the bike and ahd a great time.  Intercom system was working so I could check on her as we motored along and watched the sun go down.

tweedy-bunch