Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Pacific Blue Panniers  (Read 1582 times)

Offline MikeDH

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Vienna
Pacific Blue Panniers
« on: May 07, 2015, 04:14:32 am »
I have a pair of pacific blue panniers from a 2013 TTSE that I no longer need, so I'm considering listing them for sale. At this point I'm really just trying to gauge whether there is any market for them, since they come as standard equipment with every Trophy.  I checked eBay and couldn't find any for sale, so just wondering whether anyone on the forum might have an interest in a set. If I get any expressions of interest, I'll post some pics and try to figure out what a fair price would be. Otherwise I guess I'll just hold on to them as a spare set for my silver TTSE - and swap out the color panels if it comes to that.
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. Albert Einstein

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
Re: Pacific Blue Panniers
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 03:51:02 pm »
 If you don't get any interest and decide to swap the covers out for silver ones I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be interested in them to solve a scratched panel issue.  Your other option would be to go to the Color Rite website and see about the paint to color match your silver trophy and either paint them yourself (they have aerosol, as well as pints, quarts, and touchup kits) or have a body shop spray them for you.  Once you've weighed the options, let us know if you want to sell the color coded skins and its a good bet you will get them sold in short order.
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

Offline MikeDH

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Vienna
Re: Pacific Blue Panniers
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 07:56:59 pm »
Thanks Trophied. Good to know. I'll give it a couple of days and see if I get any interest in the complete set. If not, I may put them up on eBay and see if anyone's interested. Otherwise I'll need to consider whether to hold on to them or just sell the covers. Thanks again.
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. Albert Einstein