Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Pairing headset  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Trophy Tom

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 trophy
  • City / Town: Hudsonville Mich.
Pairing headset
« on: May 12, 2015, 09:18:13 pm »
 :027:I have an LG headset I wanted to pair to my radio. Got the owners manual out followed it step by step, screen showed successfully paired . When I try to use it the headset it says connected then says out of range trying to reconnect but won't can't figure it out. Any ideas? Maybe this device isn't compatable
Trophy Tom

Offline ColinM

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE 2014
  • City / Town: Toronto
Re: Pairing headset
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 06:43:50 pm »
I wrote about this in this forum a little while ago. I have the same LG. The LG allows you to connect to 2 devices and if one of the devices is not available while connected to the bike you will get what you have described. There is no solution for this that I know of and other forums are full of this issue with no resolution.

You will probably say well it works okay with my ph one and you are correct. So go figure.

I have checked all the specs and protocols for the LG and they are what are needed to connect to the TT bluetooth.

I still use my LG while riding but not through the bikes bluetooth but through my phone.

Colin

tweedy-bunch