Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Hello from NC!  (Read 1565 times)

Offline cbrdrummer72

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2007 CBR 600
  • City / Town: Clayton
Hello from NC!
« on: April 21, 2013, 10:20:16 AM »
I took an SE for a test ride Thursday morning and I am officially a convert from the sport bike life.  Everything about the SE is ridiculous.  From the handling to the acceleration to the breaking, everything about this bike jeopardizes my license so it is probably a good thing that a new one will be a few months away.  Until then memories of the ride and my beloved '07 600 RR (that some ass bandit stole) will just have to suffice.  Be safe all and raise a glass of Tang for yourselves and the newest SE devotee!

Offline BluePilot

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Blue Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Woking
Re: Hello from NC!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 12:15:30 PM »
Hello and  :400:

You are one of a veritable flood of new members. It seems everybody who rides the Trophy becomes a convert regardless of previous bikes.

After coming from a CBR600RR you will find the Trophy a more civilized ride. It may not come with "afternoon tea" included but there is a certain "britishness" about it.

Enjoy!

BP
"Let's be careful out there"

Offline Triplemania

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 12:28:22 PM »
Hi,

:400:

Offline Trumpetman14

• Trophy Pro
  • You Gotta Love her!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wendell, NC
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 04:48:46 PM »
Hello Back at Ya' SEDrummer! We of the Frosty Dogs hereby invite you to consider meeting us at the BP station in Zebulon, NC on Any Sunday Morning at 0800 for a ride in the country on our way to the Farmers Market Restaurant for breakfast and fellowship!  Here, Here to another SE Moto-brother....PS: Is your new SE the RIGHT Color?   :152:  -Dr Ron
Growing old MAY BE mandatory...But
Growing up is OPTIONAL !!

Offline Bubbaslye

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumphy TROPHY
  • City / Town: Charleston
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »
Not to be outdone by TROPHY riders from NC, here's a hello and "welcome" from one down here in South Carolina -- you are
going to LOVE the bike when fortune smiles your way & you bring it home -- I've never been happier with a bike than I am
now.

And, just so you know, TrumpetMan, I've not the foggiest notion where Zebulon is, but I'm gonna check it out; the prospect of a Sunday morning ride with some fellow Triumph enthusiasts is more than enough spark my hankering to ride.

Offline Trumpetman14

• Trophy Pro
  • You Gotta Love her!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wendell, NC
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 12:35:01 PM »
Yo Bubbaslye. Love to have you, I'll even buy your breakfast if you make the trek! Are you heading for Myrtle Beach next month? The Dogs would certainly enjoy meeting you and sharing a cold one there with you, although some of those boys still ride the Bar and Shield....Bwaahahahahha! The joke is definitely on them :169:  -Dr Ron
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:36:43 PM by Trumpetman13 »
Growing old MAY BE mandatory...But
Growing up is OPTIONAL !!

Offline Dave

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Sym GTS 300i Evo
  • City / Town: Rotherham
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 02:42:56 PM »
 :400:
Hi there,
Welcome to the club, I have not been a member for long myself but have found it to be a very helpfully, knowledgeable and friendly.
Have fun and take care
Dave

tweedy-bunch