Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: I may be back.  (Read 8944 times)

Offline Trophyman12

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Liverpool
I may be back.
« on: May 28, 2015, 10:56:45 pm »
Hello everyone.
 As you may recall I had the 2012 Launch Model TTSE. Unfortunately plagued with problems. So returned it was. Now Ive had a GTR1400. (Wasnt the Trophy tho). And now I have a BMW K1600GTLE. Amazing bike but yet again I just can not get the Trophy riding experience out of my head. OK OK OK. I miss my Trophy.
 Therefore I have been in discussion with my Dealer and Triumph Hinckley and due to the problems encountered with my last Trophy they have put together a very enticing package for me. This will be a brand new 2015 model in either Black or Blue kitted out like the launch model. At I may add an excellent price.
 The question is are there still alot of problems with the TTSE or have they all been ironed out with the 2014/2015 models. And do I take a chance on one again. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Previous Bikes YAMAHA FJR1300 SUZUKI TL1000R            APRILLIA RSV1000 MILLIE YAMAHA YZF R1 SUZUKI GSXR1000
SUZUKI SV650S and countless others.

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
Re: I may be back.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 11:05:31 pm »
I'd say go for the 2015 although I wouldnt characterize it as "taking a chance". The "bugs" seem to have been worked out
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

Offline trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 11:20:40 pm »
Haven't seen comments about the 2015, and only some on the 2014.  Not at all like the 2013's which mine is.  So far all the issues taken care of and nothing to report.
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

Offline Bludy L

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wayne Co, Ohio
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 01:20:03 am »
Welcome back. What are you waiting for?
My mother asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "a biker". She said I'd have to choose one or the other.

Offline traveler46

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Iowa
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 02:30:38 am »
Hello everyone.
 As you may recall I had the 2012 Launch Model TTSE. Unfortunately plagued with problems. So returned it was. Now Ive had a GTR1400. (Wasnt the Trophy tho). And now I have a BMW K1600GTLE. Amazing bike but yet again I just can not get the Trophy riding experience out of my head. OK OK OK. I miss my Trophy.
 Therefore I have been in discussion with my Dealer and Triumph Hinckley and due to the problems encountered with my last Trophy they have put together a very enticing package for me. This will be a brand new 2015 model in either Black or Blue kitted out like the launch model. At I may add an excellent price.
 The question is are there still alot of problems with the TTSE or have they all been ironed out with the 2014/2015 models. And do I take a chance on one again. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Along with my 2015 Trophy,......no problems but only 3000 miles, I have a 2013 GTL. I've been riding the BMW the last few days but I just always seemed to be drawn back to the Trophy. I like a lot of things about the BMW but the Trophy is far more nimble and I feel it handles better than the BMW. The Triumph just seems to give a simple and easy going ride. Barry

Offline nert

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: blue Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Hopewell, NJ
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 04:01:16 am »
I have an early 2013, and experienced, what I was told was the first fuel tank leak? And the Audio caused, dead battery problem which I diagnosed the cause in 2013. All my issues have been repaired. The bike is better now than when it was new. I LOVE THIS BIKE. Like a small child, I awake in the morning yearning to ride her. BUY IT!! You wont be disappointed.

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 06:16:58 am »
Go for it - you know you will !  :169:

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 06:20:05 am »
Come on Trophyman.... with a deal like that on the table you can truly buy the Trophy with your heart AND your head! :001:
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧