Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Gave up on LG Bluetooth headset - got a Scala Rider Q3 Multi  (Read 1627 times)

Offline ColinM

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE 2014
  • City / Town: Toronto
I was giving up on the LG Bluetooth Headset as I could never really get it to connect with the TTSE. Then there was this  message from God, I must have pulled it off and it fell to the ground when I took my jacket off to get gas. so someone in eastern Pennsylvania has a nice newish LG Bluetooth to use with their phone.

after I got back from that trip I purchased the Scala Rider Q3. It works perfectly with the TTSE - Radio, Garmin 660 and phone. I love it. Great sound easy to operate. It has a built in radio with presets but I used the radio on the bike as I can see what station I'm on.

Wife is going 2up with me to Blue Ridge Parkway, we'll see how it all works during that ride when she uses hers to communicate with me. Jury is still out whether that's a good thing or not.

Colin

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
Re: Gave up on LG Bluetooth headset - got a Scala Rider Q3 Multi
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:14:08 pm »
Interesting you are so pleased.  I have been less than thrilled with my G9.
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

Offline ColinM

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE 2014
  • City / Town: Toronto
Re: Gave up on LG Bluetooth headset - got a Scala Rider Q3 Multi
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 02:20:00 am »
Ive heard of issues with g9 but good things of the q3. Ididnt need the features of the g9. the q3 works perfectly for me and sounds great.

tweedy-bunch