Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Electronic suspension adjustment missing on SE  (Read 5024 times)

Offline kgerry

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
Re: Electronic suspension adjustment missing on SE
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 11:58:59 pm »
FIRMWARE UPDATE

Offline macnorman

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Birch Bay, WA
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 12:42:27 am »
*Originally Posted by Bubbaslye [+]
I feel your pain...in my case, I have the button for heated grips ( rocks back & forth between high and low quite
nicely ) but NO heated grips -- apparently, those at the Mother Ship have a weird sense of humor ( no humor like
British humor ).

Seriously, I agree with the fella above who said it's most likely a software glitch; with a bit of luck, the dealer can
bring it back to life with a "reflash" or whatever the geeks call that kind of repair nowadays.

In any event, welcome to the FORUM and good luck!

You have to have the heated grips installed and the dealer turns on the option via a laptop to the bike's PCM. I went through this same procedure after I installed them myself.

Offline Broom

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 12:51:16 am »
Dealer said TES system has been "locked" at the factory. They said stop by and they can "unlock" the TES in a few minutes. I will see tomorrow.

Offline Aharbi

• Trophy Pro
  • Retired and riding
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Austin Texas
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 02:43:59 am »
*Originally Posted by Bubbaslye [+]
I feel your pain...in my case, I have the button for heated grips ( rocks back & forth between high and low quite
nicely ) but NO heated grips --
The US Trophy SE does NOT come standard with heated grips.  Only the launch models did.  The fuse for the heated grips is even installed.  Everything I read said heated grips were standard.  Was I up set when I received my bike without them.  My dealer made good by installing them.  I only paid for the installation time.

Best regards; Art

Offline Broom

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 02:30:17 am »
Dealer hooked my bike to the computer and had my electronic suspension running within a few key strokes. Now my windshield is stuck in the highest position. He said he'd work on that Tuesday.

tweedy-bunch