Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Just back  (Read 1573 times)

Offline skiprat

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2012 Trophy A1
  • City / Town: Middlesbrough
Just back
« on: June 26, 2015, 11:04:53 pm »
Just back after fifteen countries and a Greek island, 5,500 miles, my Trophy A1 was the perfect partner, seeing as how the Mrs wont have anything to do with it. High speed long distance runs on German autobahns were comfortable and mile crunching, then onto mountain passes trying to improve technique and sometimes control fear on the poorly maintained surfaces in some countries.The bike had had a checkover and new tyres before the off and over the 28 days nothing at all was required to be done just checked out regularly. Will need a good wash now, I cant begrudge it that.

Offline littleade

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: worcestershire
Re: Just back
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 12:58:53 am »
Interesting post beings I was thi king a Trophy would be an ideal bike if SWMBO is going to ride shotgun when I get my Triumph (if she won't then the TEX is also on the cards) I don't doubt how good either are as I did a couple of advanced courses with an ex police class 1 bike instructor and he rode a trophy, though that was 20 years ago but that early version handled went and stopped...

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 06:58:24 am »
Sounds like a great trip!

Perhaps when you have had time to sort it you can do us a longer ride report with maps and pics!

Always interested in seeing where other rides take us!
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline Stelyn

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Ashford, Kent.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 09:15:35 am »
*Originally Posted by cropbiker [+]
Sounds like a great trip!

Perhaps when you have had time to sort it you can do us a longer ride report with maps and pics!

Always interested in seeing where other rides take us!

+ 1, look forward to some photo's..... :002:
`Only a Motorcyclist  knows why a dog rides with his head out of the car window '

tweedy-bunch