Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Can't find the post!!  (Read 1839 times)

Offline wojo

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Windsor
Can't find the post!!
« on: July 29, 2015, 10:40:03 pm »
I'm looking for a post that I'm sure was on the electrical subforum of this Trophy board.

Someone was asking about wiring some extra lights or something and another member posted a picture of a pigtail or extension that they purchased off of ebay for the wiring harness leading to the headlight?, or some other part.

I've done a search and just can't seem to find it.  If anyone has an idea please post a link to the original thread, thanks.

Offline Studley

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Vancouver
Re: Can't find the post!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 04:23:45 am »
Not sure if we are talking about the same thing here. Is this what you are looking for? http://www.dx.com/p/diy-h4-ceramic-bulb-socket-extension-connector-with-male-female-plug-10-pcs-161916#.VbmY0_lLeao

Sorry didn't have any luck finding the original post

Studley

Offline Studley

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Vancouver
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 04:29:55 am »
Apologies. I see the link I sent you is out of stock or something like that. Try this link or just search H4 extension. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2X-Wiring-Harness-Extension-Car-Auto-Vehicle-Headlight-Fog-light-DRL-H4-9003-HB2-Plug-Wire/1679328696.html You should be able to find something.

Studley

Offline wojo

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Windsor
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 07:34:04 am »
That is what I'm looking for. Thanks.