Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: For Sale 2013 Blue TTSE  (Read 1429 times)

Offline kurtmartin1027

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy
  • City / Town: Trenton
For Sale 2013 Blue TTSE
« on: August 15, 2015, 03:10:43 am »
I have my blue TTSE for sale.  It has 21000 on the clock.  Any questions please feel free to message me.  I have the bike for sale I am asking 12200.  Again any questions private message me and I will give you the answers.  Also I have the bike scheduled to get the head replaced at the dealer so the bike will have a new head on it upon delivery.  And just to answer the questions out of the gate I am moving to a Goldwing.  I enjoy the touring and would like to make a step to a bigger bike.  Thanks for your interest.

Kurt

ps not hiding anything about the bike.  It has gone down once on a low speed accident and I replaced any parts that had scratches and nicks.  The bike right now is wrapped in flat black but the color of the bike is original and the wrap will be removed upon delivery also.  I have all of the stock parts that have been replaced including the stock exhaust.  Also as an added bonus I have the dealer carpet with the Triumph LOGO on it for your garage under the bike.  LOL  just an added perk.

Enjoy my friends,

Kurt Martin
734-777-9158 (cell) if anyone just wants to call about it and cut the internet out of the program.  LOL
It may not be legal but I have a Dr's note!