Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: TWO MODIFICATION I HOPE WE RESOLVE  (Read 1528 times)

Ndo

TWO MODIFICATION I HOPE WE RESOLVE
« on: May 03, 2013, 06:38:56 AM »
One: the grime collection 'non-rear-fender' issue. I am gonna hunt around to a couple of machinist and one 'bike builder' I know see if anyone can come up with an idea to make an effective rear fender for the TT.

I once saw a catalog with numerous fender for those bike that are built from scratch. If I someone could come up with a bracket or some way to install a decent fender in the rear of the undercarriage...it may be a possible solution.

Two: My biker friend, driving his car behind me noted that the rear tail light is indistinguishable when riding inside the tunnel. I am again, tapping on a couple of good mech I know to see if I can install a light bar on the rear for more butt visibility. I had two light bars installed on the C14 and that worked really well. But the TT doesn't have much room on the rear fender below the rack to install light bars...we'll see.

If you got any ideas, contribute.

Offline miss

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy se
  • City / Town: madrid
Re: TWO MODIFICATION I HOPE WE RESOLVE
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 01:55:57 PM »
aver if my English translator of google, I can tell you how to do it, I have it done.

in the suitcase back there is a 12v socket with connector at the base of the trunk, I use this connector, use the earth as a mass for the brake light and position light

I added two connectors female and two males taken from a computer power supply, put them together with the originals and connect to the blue wire and cable brake light position (+) and connect to each new connector the luggage rack of the motorcycle.
triumph in the suitcase back quiats screws bottom and really bring cables from there you get the ground (-)

getting a wire from the handle of the suitcase lock me wiring you to the bottom of the suitcase.
inside the lock handle housing put red LED strips to turn on the brake and as the case has a few millimeters of clearance between the top and bottom, on the edge I put another strip of red LEDs that illuminate when you turn the bike along with tail position light.

my wife came up behind me in his car and says it looks much more at night

Offline Caoimhín

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 10:42:20 PM »
Could you post some photos please?
Caoimhín

Ndo

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 11:41:30 PM »
I am also looking at a 6 inch light bar which would fit across the rear fender perfectly; in addition, changing the rear turn signal to run/turn . This would entail using a gadget frm custmonsled.com called the 'magic blinker', and also chnaging the light bulbs to LED, plus installing a load resistor.

The incandence bulbs would be too hot to run, and if you dont put a load resistor the computer will think your tails lights are out because the LED run on very low energy

Offline miss

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy se
  • City / Town: madrid
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 01:53:00 PM »