Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Ignition live feeds  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Pete1200

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: GS1200
  • City / Town: Canterbury
Ignition live feeds
« on: August 23, 2015, 09:17:56 am »
Hi, i'm new here as a GS12 rider considering a Trophy and therefore doing research. One of the things that I have noticed is the need for an ignition live feed. I came across this solution for the GS and thought that it may be of use. Twisted Throttle, in the States do a unit that fits between the pilot light and it's power socket, that leaves a trailing wire that can easily operate a relay, that can then be used to power an aftermarket fuse panel or similar. It costs about $31 plus p&p. Here is the link:http://www.twistedthrottle.com/electrical-connection-can-bus-electrical-connector-for-bmw-ducati-triumph-motorcycles.
Hope this is of some help.

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
Re: Ignition live feeds
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 10:08:01 am »
*Originally Posted by Pete1200 [+]
Hi, i'm new here as a GS12 rider considering a Trophy and therefore doing research. One of the things that I have noticed is the need for an ignition live feed. I came across this solution for the GS and thought that it may be of use. Twisted Throttle, in the States do a unit that fits between the pilot light and it's power socket, that leaves a trailing wire that can easily operate a relay, that can then be used to power an aftermarket fuse panel or similar. It costs about $31 plus p&p.

Thanks for that... looks useful. edited the link so its a straight click

Twisted Throttle Live Feed Kit
Hope this is of some help.
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

tweedy-bunch