Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Thankful Villages Run  (Read 1263 times)

Offline medwyn

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy
  • City / Town: Aberystwyth
Thankful Villages Run
« on: May 03, 2013, 07:58:23 PM »
Triumph are supplying two custom painted Trophies for the Thankful Villages Run this July/August. Two of us will be visiting every one of the 51 villages in the UK where all returned home from WWI. The trip will take 9 days, and all are welcome to take part for any part of the journey - so please join us if you can.
Details are at thankfulvillagesrun.com
Please support the Thankfulvillagesrun.com

Offline w8d4it

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Houston Texas
Re: Thankful Villages Run
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 05:10:46 PM »
Although I'm not in the UK I went to the site because I'm a bit of a history buff.  Sounds like this would be an interesting ride, yet I would imagine a bit somber?  At least at the stops? 
Proudly Riding Triumph Since 1968
2013 Triumph Trophy SE
2001 Sprint 955 ST

Offline Glenn

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wisbech, Cambs
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 06:08:01 PM »
*Originally Posted by medwyn [+]
Triumph are supplying two custom painted Trophies for the Thankful Villages Run this July/August. Two of us will be visiting every one of the 51 villages in the UK where all returned home from WWI. The trip will take 9 days, and all are welcome to take part for any part of the journey - so please join us if you can.
Details are at thankfulvillagesrun.com
Medwyn, good on you both for this fantastic venture. We are aware of it here in Cambs and have brought it to the attention of our RBLR members in the hope that some will bd able to Ride with you through our region.

Offline Glenn

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wisbech, Cambs
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 06:51:03 PM »
Medwyn, I've just seen your pic of the bikes outside the factory. AWESOME. I love the poppy vinyl wrap.

:017:  :062: