Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: TORQUE  (Read 1539 times)

Offline dsinned

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: San Jose CA
TORQUE
« on: September 14, 2015, 06:44:14 am »
The last new Triumph I bought was back in the Summer of 2004.  It was a Triumph Daytona 955i SE, which I now have up for sale elsewhere on this forum. 

As I recall, new purchasers of Triumphs back then were entitled to a free quarterly subscription to Triumph's in-house periodical, "TORQUE".  I believe my subscription expired several years later. 

Is this quarterly magazine still being published?  And if so, are purchasers of current models still able to get a free subscription and how?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:12:27 pm by dsinned »
Original owner of 2014 Lunar Silver Trophy SE, and 2015 Custom Silver & Black Bonneville T100.

Offline 1215

• Trophy Member
  • the tigers are resting!!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: East Yorks
Re: TORQUE
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 05:06:17 pm »
Torque is no more but if you register all your details on the triumph site then periodically you will receive the new version of the in house magazine ' SPIRIT' it is online version and IMHO quite a good read with excellent input from all around the world.
Try searching on main site for SPIRIT magazine archive online versions may be available.
four wheels move the body,
two wheels move the soul.

Trophy SE/ Street Triple/ Tiger 800/ Yamaha WR450 crosser

Offline dsinned

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: San Jose CA
Re: TORQUE
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 05:15:56 pm »
Thanks for your reply.  Are there any articles on the Trophy?
Original owner of 2014 Lunar Silver Trophy SE, and 2015 Custom Silver & Black Bonneville T100.

tweedy-bunch