Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Distinguished gents ride  (Read 1447 times)

Offline 1215

• Trophy Member
  • the tigers are resting!!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: East Yorks
Distinguished gents ride
« on: September 29, 2015, 02:02:25 pm »
Hello peoples, just a bit of follow up from the Distinguished gentlemans ridewhich happened around the world last Sunday 27 Sept,
Took my TTSE to A! Moto at York and took out a tt100 demo for the DGR  North yorkshire ride, weather not brill as you can see but the cameraderie and effort that was given by folks, to not be just a another Mobike charity ride.
We had allsorts, bobbers, shed builds, Honda 90 stepthrou', Rocket 3 with side car, Plenty of Tweeds and waxed jackets, lots of goggles, a couple of pinstippred office suits and Two full kilt wearing brave souls.
Link is to a 10 min video of the ride which was basicly a large fig of 8 round our wonderful city of York with a stop of at the Castle museum. Then along to the Craven collection at Stockton on Forest.... a MAGIC private collection of all things motorcycle and transport related, NOT a museum just a HUGE shed of toys and goodies.
Certainly worth a 2 hour visit if you are ever in and around York. Always check for opening times as keeps unusal irregular hours throughout the year.
I mentioned about my efforts waxing to get the ''distinguished'' tash look but in the end on the day gave up and went full on hairy biker look with pink tie, lilac shirt and waxed jacket for the dapper look (NOT) topped of with the brown leather/ gold stripped p*ss pot helmet.

Hope the pics are not too scary and link for the video is:

All together 48 rides had a great afternoon and all for a good cause( they all are)
If you should want to drop a pound or too then

http://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/bingbang   

could be a good place to start.   Many thanks ,   Mike.
four wheels move the body,
two wheels move the soul.

Trophy SE/ Street Triple/ Tiger 800/ Yamaha WR450 crosser

Offline seadog

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Harrogate
Re: Distinguished gents ride
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 02:56:08 pm »

As a yorkshireman says video "bloody grand" donation sent.  :152: I will be in at A1 next time onshore to finally get my 20,000 service now at 21,600  :008:

looked like a great day out nearly a tourist adviser with the Tower, museum, Railway museum  :002:

good effort to all

seadog
seadog