Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: scala q1 bluetooth  (Read 1264 times)

Offline speedydeano

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy
  • City / Town: gloucester
scala q1 bluetooth
« on: September 29, 2015, 08:21:41 pm »
 :087:
hi guys again
please can someone help I've got a scala q1 team set that im having trouble with I have paired the unit onto the bike no problem there and the units already come pre paired .When I put both head sets on we are able to talk to each other no issue
yet when I turn the bike on I can hear the music use my phone no problem but for some reason it cuts the wife off and we cant talk (not a bad thing sometimes )I have set them both back to manufacture setting then tried to connect to bike but again it will only pair with 1 units
any ideas  :087: 

Offline Travelling2bob

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Sale
Re: scala q1 bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 09:07:27 pm »
Can you stream from your headset to your wife? We have a Sena SMH10 system that BT to the bike and I stream the music through my headset to my wife. Equally my wife can pair into Device on the bike but chooses not to.

BTW when I initially purchased my TTSE way back in Apr 2013 the dealer included a Scala Team Pro system. We quickly found that it couldn't effectively pair to the bike as it didn't have A2DP connectivity (e.g. multi media).
Wherever you go, there you are.
Triumph Trophy SE
Triumph Thunderbird 1600
Triumph Sprint ST
Ducati ST3

Offline speedydeano

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: trophy
  • City / Town: gloucester
Re: scala q1 bluetooth
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 08:55:22 am »
hi Travelling2bob
when we both first connect I can talk to her and visa versa but when I put the music on I can hear it no problem when we try to connect hers so she can listen to it as well it switches the intercom between us off so we cant talk and she cant hear anything yet I can still hear the music
the new q1 comes with A2DP connectivity that I have activated on both units
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:05:27 am by speedydeano »

tweedy-bunch