Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Any pictures of the Triumph GPS mount Kit installed on there bikes  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Greygoose

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 trophy se
  • City / Town: Cincinnati
Please include and pics. i've got a Garmin 660 but now i just usually use my iPhone with waze runnning for directions. The one thing i cant do with waze is create custom routes, so it would be nice to be able to use the Garmin in limited situations. i just don't want it to be in the way all the time. I'll probably get the Maple ram kit and an x grip phone holder to mount the phone. I may be in for some extra accessories coming from the dealer and thought about considering the triumph mount depending on its looks and obtrusiveness

thanks

Greygoose

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
Re: Any pictures of the Triumph GPS mount Kit installed on there bikes
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 06:23:24 am »
Hi Greygoose,

There are a number of Photo's over in the "HOW TO" Section of the Forum,
together with instructions on fitting the Triumph Mounting Bracket -
Click here : HOW TO : Fitting Triumph Sat Nav Mount & Zumo 660    :028:

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 06:25:22 am »
There are several pics of the Triumph mount in various threads on fitting GPS... I would take a look through the search function. You will also find some in the galleries.

The Trophy mount is perfectly placed and puts the GPS unit high and central so nice and easy to view.

If and when you do fit it have the Cradle and wiring to hand  and fit all with the mount at the same time or you will have to pull all the coming apart twice. It can be a time consuming process but easily done DIY. Just remember where all the screws go back and word to the wise. There is a retaining bar behind the panel that clamps the harness in place, make sure to pay attention to the correct orientation of that for when it goes back!
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline trophy4me

• Trophy Pro
  • ride safe (Harley, Dylan, Milo.)
    • View Profile
  • Bike: triumph trophy SE
  • City / Town: grimsby
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 06:40:12 am »
Hey greygoose

I have my 590lm mounted on my left handle bar using the unused mirror thread I use a tank bag all the time so the triumph mount above the dash is a long reach
trophy4me (Andy)

tweedy-bunch