Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Trophy Manual Suspension Adjustment  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Tiny Tim

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy
  • City / Town: Chepstow
Trophy Manual Suspension Adjustment
« on: October 06, 2015, 04:30:29 pm »
Can someone clarify a couple of points regarding manual adjustment of front rebound and rear preload

FRONT
The manual states "number of turns anti-clockwise from full clockwise position." As there is only about three turns, I assume that this should read "clicks"? I asked the dealer at the first service - to no avail!

REAR
The spring preload adjuster seems to take several turns per click. Is this correct?

Many thanks, in anticipation
The world is divided into 10 types. Those who understand the binary system and those who don't.

Regards

Tiny Tim

Offline Mustangpilot

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TT
  • City / Town: DH
Re: Trophy Manual Suspension Adjustment
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 06:08:36 pm »
*Originally Posted by Tiny Tim [+]
Can someone clarify a couple of points regarding manual adjustment of front rebound and rear preload

FRONT
The manual states "number of turns anti-clockwise from full clockwise position." As there is only about three turns, I assume that this should read "clicks"? I asked the dealer at the first service - to no avail!

REAR
The spring preload adjuster seems to take several turns per click. Is this correct?

Many thanks, in anticipation

The front adjustment isn't for damping but spring preload. The number of visible rings is an indicator of preload.
The rear indeed needs more turns per click
2014 Lunar silverTriumph Trophy
2016 Bonneville T120 Black