Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: No Bluetooth when scrolling through audio source  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Greygoose

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 trophy se
  • City / Town: Cincinnati
No Bluetooth when scrolling through audio source
« on: October 10, 2015, 10:31:02 pm »
 I've been running my iPhone Bluetooth through the trophy sound system while using a Music app all week. Today I get on the bike, and try to scroll through the audio source options, and there is no Bluetooth option that appears any longer .  While using the GPS on my iPhone for directions, the audio system does give me directions and flashes from FM over to Bluetooth.  So I know I am paired correctly but the trophy audio screen will no longer list Bluetooth as an option to switch to.

Any advice?

I''ll go ahead and modify the post before i get any answers. i don't know what the hell happened, but i did an unpair all after multiple attempts to get this to work and re"paired" the blue-tooth i phone and got this working. Not sure what happened but i hope this type of Bluetooth problem doesn't continue to plagues me since i'm about to step up to a new lid and install a sena 20s.

Greygoose
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:53:11 am by Greygoose »

Online trophied

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: New Braunfels, Tx
Re: No Bluetooth when scrolling through audio source
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 04:27:53 pm »
It may not be the Trophy.  My 3+ year old SMH10 is starting to give me pairing issues that it has never had before, even after getting a new phone, so I think I need a new bluetooth receiver.  Sena's online help didn't solve the issues after running all their traps either.  I can't decide which brand right now.  The Sena has lasted pretty well and worked well for a long time, but I would like something with all the same capabilities as the SMH10 but in a smaller thinner unit.  They all seem to be kind of expensive.  Let us know if you do the 20S and how it works out.  The G9X's seem to be getting good reports from users too, and UClear has some good features, but I don't know if you can pair two "phone" connections like you can with the Sena's.  Sometimes I think it would be nice to just have a little hard wired jack instead of all the pairing/receiving issues.

Modified this post to clarify things some.
Okay, my alzheimers is officially active now.  When all else fails go read the Sena instructions - which I have a sneaky suspicion have been updated without me being aware - there goes the alzheimers again!  Pairing the Sena SMH10 to the Trophy as "phone", then pairing the Sena to my phone with the "multipoint pairing" method makes everything work like a charm again, and still have the intercom, iPod in the glove box, and helmet 2 able to pair to device 2 for Trophy audio.  Life is good again.  Now when my ENT says I'm completely over last Friday's sinus surgery I'll be on the road again.
 :821: all.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 05:47:02 pm by trophied »
One of the Founding Members of the Twisted Trophies

Offline DaMonk45

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TEX
  • City / Town: Houston
Re: No Bluetooth when scrolling through audio source
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 07:06:48 pm »
Bluetooth will be an issue for at least another 2 years.

Yes, the betting window is now open

tweedy-bunch