Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: 2015 Trophy for sale - Price reduced  (Read 1597 times)

Offline El Humbo

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200
  • City / Town: Surrey
2015 Trophy for sale - Price reduced
« on: August 27, 2016, 04:21:25 pm »
Price reduced to £8950 or near offer. Trophy for sale - I bought it new in June 2015. Since then I have done about 3,300 miles. It was serviced at 526 miles (July 2015) and at 1,653 miles (June 2016) - I recently used it for a trip to Southern Spain which accounts for the 1,600 miles between the last service and now. It's a fantastic long range cruiser. We travelled two-up with full luggage and it was as comfy as an armchair.

Condition wise, it's almost spotless as you would imagine from a bike with such low mileage.
Accessories wise, it is fitted with a genuine Triumph top-box and rack, also a mount for a sat-nav (the sat-nav itself is not included). It also comes with R&G protection bars, a radiator guard and a downpipe grille. I also have a set of genuine Triumph inner bags which fit perfectly into the panniers and top box.

At present it is fitted with a low seat and a set of suspension-lowering links. (I am a shorst-arse!) I will fit the standard seat and suspension links prior to selling - unless the buyer is a short-arse as well!.

I'm looking for offers around £8950 - I'm selling it to buy a Tiger 800 - As I said, I'm a short-arse and I find Trophy's size a bit much in town
I'm based near Heathrow Airport (London, UK) - Regarding test rides, I'm afraid this won't be possible unless the full asking price is paid beforehand.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:50:49 am by El Humbo »

Offline GarminDave

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Shields
Re: 2015 Trophy for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 03:58:37 pm »
Can I buy the inner pannier bags from you?

Love, light and kindness,

Dave
Love, light, and kindness,

Dave

2016 TTSE

Offline El Humbo

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy 1200
  • City / Town: Surrey
Re: 2015 Trophy for sale
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 07:02:06 pm »
Hi Dave,
I had planned to sell the pannier and top box inner bags with the bike. If I don't sell them for any reason I'l get in touch with you.
Cheers
Jon