Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Triumph Bonneville 2016 Range  (Read 2985 times)

Offline Stelyn

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Ashford, Kent.
Triumph Bonneville 2016 Range
« on: November 08, 2015, 07:14:50 pm »
No way am I getting shot of my Trophy,  but wow,  check out these 2016 `Bonnies',   would make a  great `2nd' Bike   ( for Christmas maybe ...... :038: ) Re-wind video, put on full screen and enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDIvurcdG0I#t=325

:821:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:22:34 pm by Stelyn »
`Only a Motorcyclist  knows why a dog rides with his head out of the car window '

Offline dsinned

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: San Jose CA
Re: Triumph Bonneville 2016 Range
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 08:31:53 pm »
I've been drooling over the new Bonnevilles since first launched in London on October 28th.  I hope the moto journalists get their hands on one to test ride for a full review before Christmas.  We still don't know bike weights and HP figures, but we already know enough to want to know everything about these new bikes.  They all look GREAT and I think Triumph did a great job of R&D and retro styling on them all.   The outgoing models were way overdue for a complete redo and the new higher displacement engines - especially the new "1200" - meet that  prerequisite to a "T" (no pun intended).

The new 2016 Thruxton in color green is perhaps the most striking new model, but I've got a T120 Bonnie in either Cranberry Red & Aluminum Silver (which is the closest match to my TTSE) or a really classy looking Jet Black on my short list for my next bike by Springtime of next year.

The new Thruxton in Jet Black or a graphite looking color called Silver Ice, are certainly beauties in their own right.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 03:09:23 am by dsinned »
Original owner of 2014 Lunar Silver Trophy SE, and 2015 Custom Silver & Black Bonneville T100.

Offline john348

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: sprint1050 tiger955
  • City / Town: Farndon
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 10:31:29 pm »
Wow looks good might need to draw the curtains before I watch it again.

:745:

Offline seadog

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Harrogate
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 07:23:00 am »
I think these new models will be out at the NEC Bike show end of November. The Triumph stand is now getting as popular as the BMW / Honda stands nowadays.

I will be there. Not sure what days yet.

seadog
seadog

Offline dsinned

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: San Jose CA
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 09:42:15 pm »
Another pic of the new Thruxtons taken at a different viewing angle.

And here is some preliminary info on pricing and availability taken from a Triumph dealer (Eurosport Cycle) in Ft. Worth Texas.
By now you all know that there are going to be five new Classic models coming from Triumph for 2016. Your biggest questions are when, how much, and where do I sign. I get it. I’m there with you. Well, I have good news. If you want to be the first to own one of the new water cooled twins, get your deposit in now.

The first bikes to arrive will be the new 900 Street Twin variety starting with a sales price of $8,700 for Black, and $8,950 for all other colors. They are to hit our store in January.

“But I want the 1200 cc motor,” you say. Those are slated to come next as the T120 Black and T120 ($11,500 for the Black, $11,750 for Matte Gray and Cinder Red, and $12,000 for all two tones) in March.

The Thruxton R is then set for April with a price tag of $14,500, and bringing up the rear will be the Thruxton in May for $12,500 in Black and $12,750 in Green or White.

To celebrate the release of the new Bonneville family, Triumph Motorcycles America is offering  an exclusive gift for the first 250 customers to pre-order any new Bonneville motorcycle (Street Twin, T120, T120 Black, Thruxton or Thruxton R): A special edition Custom Brass Clutch Cover Badge that can be fitted on their new Bonneville motorcycle. These custom badges will not be available for purchase and are offered as an exclusive gift only for the first 250 pre-sold units registered with Triumph Motorcycles America.  The Special Edition Badge will be shipped to the customer (along with a certificate of authenticity) once the pre-sold unit is warranty registered by the dealer.

As an additional and exciting opportunity for our first loyal customers, Triumph will be randomly selecting one lucky customer out of our initial 250 pre-sold motorcycles  to receive the ultimate gift: A custom-made Clutch Cover Badge with a SOLID GOLD CENTER PIECE! This gift will be personally presented to the recipient  at the dealership by a member of the Triumph Motorcycles America staff.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 10:15:27 pm by dsinned »
Original owner of 2014 Lunar Silver Trophy SE, and 2015 Custom Silver & Black Bonneville T100.

tweedy-bunch