Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Dealertool Group Buy - 20% off time limited offer  (Read 30684 times)

Offline Ad™

• Forum Admin
    • View Profile
Dealertool Group Buy - 20% off time limited offer
« on: December 10, 2015, 09:40:47 am »

This is a time limited offer from Dealer Tool giving you 20% off under a GROUP BUY.

What is DealerTool ?

The offer (kindly arranged by Greybeard) will give you 20% off the normal price of £59.99 and is available for £47.99 plus normal p&p.

How to Buy:

We need 10+ members to take up the offer in order to get the discount. Consequently, now is the time to make your purchase.

If you are intersted then respond here in this topic and once we have ten members then we'll obtain a special link from DealerTool which you'll be sent so you can make your purchase. Note that once the link becomes live you'll have 7 days only to make that purchase, after that the offer will expire.

Thanks should go out to "Greybeard" for arranging the offer and to DealerTool for supplying it.  :152:

:821:

Offline GreyBeard

• Trophy Member
  • 2013 TTSE "The Silver Streak"
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE ABS
  • City / Town: Long Beach, CA
Re: Dealertool Group Buy - 20% off time limited offer
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 03:13:02 pm »
*Originally Posted by Admin [+]

This is a time limited offer from Dealer Tool giving you 20% off under a GROUP BUY.

What is DealerTool ?

The offer (kindly arranged by Greybeard) will give you 20% off the normal price of £59.99 and is available for £47.99 plus normal p&p.

How to Buy:

We need 10+ members to take up the offer in order to get the discount. Consequently, now is the time to make your purchase.

If you are intersted then respond here in this topic and once we have ten members then we'll obtain a special link from DealerTool which you'll be sent so you can make your purchase. Note that once the link becomes live you'll have 7 days only to make that purchase, after that the offer will expire.

Thanks should go out to "Greybeard" for arranging the offer and to DealerTool for supplying it.  :152:

I can't take any credit here, I just thought it would be a good tool to have in my garage, since I plan on keeping and riding this Trophy for years to come. If I can get 20% off, so much the better  :001:

The price Admin quoted above is valid for the UK but doesn't show the additional shipping charge from DT. Pricing including shipping (copied from the DealerTool website (I assume "World wide" covers the USA and Oceania) is as follows:

DealerTool Kit + UK mainland postage £64.98 (£59.99 + £4.99 p&p)
DealerTool Kit + Europe postage £69.98 (£59.99 + £9.99 p&p)
DealerTool Kit + world wide postage £72.98 (£59.99 + £12.99 p&p)

Your cost would be the above numbers minus 20%. For USA buyers the current exchange rate (varies daily) as of this posting is approximately 1GPB=1.52USD. Thus for a USA buyer your actual cost would be about 72.98x1.52-20%=$88.74 delivered. That will vary slightly depending on the rate that day.

So, I am obviously in. We need 9 more takers for this to happen. If we are fast enough this could make a really great holiday gift! Start dropping the strong hints right away!!

Be the envy of your friends and neighbors. Be the first on your block. Be there or be square.

Oh and one other thing- DT only accept payment through Paypal, so if you don't have a PP account you would need to create one. You can then make the payment using your credit or debit card, or direct deduction from your bank account, etc.

Dave

RE: Windows compatibility- even though the DT website only mentions compatible up 8.1, I got email from them saying "All the kits we now ship are ok with Win10".
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:02:56 pm by GreyBeard »

Offline earthman

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 03:52:18 pm »
Will this piece of kit do everything that the dealers machine can do? If so count me in,....and I haven't even got a Trophy yet!

Offline OHRider

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 TIGER XRx
  • City / Town: Warren, OH
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 03:54:22 pm »
*Originally Posted by Admin [+]

What is DealerTool ?

How to Buy:

I will Take one
Al Navecky Jr
2016 TIGER XRx
2007 KLR
1973 BMW R75/5
1972 TC 90

Offline GreyBeard

• Trophy Member
  • 2013 TTSE "The Silver Streak"
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE ABS
  • City / Town: Long Beach, CA
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 04:04:43 pm »
*Originally Posted by earthman [+]
Will this piece of kit do everything that the dealers machine can do? If so count me in,....and I haven't even got a Trophy yet!

Earthman, since I don't own one yet I can only refer you to the "What is DealerTool" page: http://dealertoolcouk.ipage.com/interest.htm. Also see their FAQ.

Note that one thing it will not do is reprogram ("flash") the ECU. One really nice thing it will do is let you adjust your throttle bodies without having to buy a separate manometer.

Those who already own, or have used a DealerTool, please chime in.

Dave

Offline Volfy

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Gulf Coast
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 04:43:11 pm »
IN!!!

Just the TB balancing and ABS brake bleed functions are worth the price.  Thanks for getting this set up.   :028:  Hope we get enough to make this fly.
Converto, ergo sum.       '15 300RR, '15 250XCF-W, '14 K1600GT, '12 VFR1200, '05 GSXR600 (track).

Offline Volfy

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Gulf Coast
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 05:00:32 pm »
I've used TuneECU to change maps on other Triumphs, but it is usually for changing to aftermarket exhaust and different octane requirement.  TTSE stock map runs just fine with the PipeWerx slip-on I installed.  Fueling is spot on and mpg is same as with stock exhaust (45-52mpg typically).  Owner's Manual specifies 87 AKI (pump octane number) regular unleaded.  While it would be nice to change/edit maps, I don't see any pressing need for it.
Converto, ergo sum.       '15 300RR, '15 250XCF-W, '14 K1600GT, '12 VFR1200, '05 GSXR600 (track).

Offline brbo

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Tiger 1200
  • City / Town: Kingston
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 05:31:35 pm »
Count me in on the deal !!

Thanks Greybeard/Admin
'19 Tiger 1200 xcA - matte marine

tweedy-bunch