Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Ponderosa - 22nd May  (Read 1069 times)

Offline CoJaW

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Birmingham
Ponderosa - 22nd May
« on: May 15, 2013, 02:01:55 PM »
At the risk of annoying those poor souls who are still working full time -

Next Wednesday (22nd May) I will be on day 1 of a two day trip around North Wales. Starting from Birmingham my first objective is lunch at the Ponderosa at about 12:30 - 13:00

It would be great if any other Trophy riders could be there at the same time! No need to book - just turn up!

Might see you there!

:400:

Offline CoJaW

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Birmingham
Re: Ponderosa - 22nd May
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 12:32:02 PM »
Some photos from my recent North Wales trip:-

If you are the owner of the silver Trophy in the first picture - I'm sorry I missed you! I was just leaving the Ponderosa when I spotted your bike!
Second photo shows my blue Trophy chatting to some other Triumphs it met in the Ponderosa car park!
Third is taken from a laybye on the B5113 toward Conwy and the fourth is on the way back home from a laybye on the A483 Newtown to Crossgates road!

The Trophy was brilliant all the way - especially in the rain on the way back!

:047:
ps - for those of you who need to know these things, the Little Chef at the Junction of the A456 and the A49 south of Ludlow is now closed, as is the one on the A38 between Droitwich and the M5. This meant that I was very hungry by the time I got home!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:40:10 PM by CoJaW »

Offline welshanproud

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Wrexham
Re: Ponderosa - 22nd May
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »
Ahh! my play ground. Great roads at there best. Mid week and no plod to bother you. Glad you enjoyed it
Your always in the .... it's just the depth that varies

tweedy-bunch