Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Mini Tank bag that works great  (Read 6417 times)

Offline mgmoto

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Pittsford, NY
Re: Mini Tank bag that works great
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 09:24:06 pm »
*Originally Posted by twowheeladdict [+]
The tank bag is the last thing I add to my bike when all the other boxes are full.

Do you strip all the bags off and then start with the tank bag?  Adding the saddlebags and trunk only when necessary?

I ride with the tank bag and top case all the time. The side cases are only on when I take an overnight trip. The tank bag holds my EZ Pass, extra gloves and a flashlight. I don't want the small stuff rattling around the top case.

Offline LPBeck

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Chino
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 08:55:09 pm »
Just did the install per your excellent instructions. Great size bag,  thanks for the post!

Larry

Offline sungunr

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Arizona
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 03:58:17 am »
I did the install, but a bit differently.  Instead of keeping the buckles under the trim panel I removed them and secured the two straps together with Velcro.  Made fitting everything under the trim easy and neat.  Had a really hard time finding the bag on Amazon ar first.  Tricky to find.  All in all though nice cheap option for a new easy storage location.  Great suggestion and find.
"That's bold talk from a one eyed fat man"

tweedy-bunch