Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: 3rd party Audio System for Triumph Trophy  (Read 1034 times)

Offline supersueca

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Lisbon
3rd party Audio System for Triumph Trophy
« on: February 16, 2016, 12:38:25 pm »
Hi guys.

I´m a proud owner of a recently bought Trophy. But here is the thing: I didn't buy the SE version, because I got a great deal from  Triumph here in Portugal. Since they are discontinuing the "regular" version, I was offered a great discount: here in Portugal the Trophy SE version is sold for a bit over 19 000€. I got my version for 16 000€ plus a good price for my former bike a Kawasaki zzr1400. Also it's the Lunar Silver version, my favourite, which is not sold here. The two version are the same apart from the electronic suspension system, tyre pressure monitoring and no audio system. None of these are worth the 3000€ saving I got on the deal, don't care much about the electronic suspension system and the tyre pressure monitoring (which can be installed as an extra. However, having rented the SE version on my last vacation I DO MISS the audio system, which unfortunately and unlike our main competitor, BMW RT, can not be bought as an extra from Triumph. Still my bike has the speaker sockets (don't know if it's the correct term) just like the SE version
So (Finally!) my question is: do you know where I can by online  an audio system that allows my to take advantage of the "speaker sockets", since I don't want a system with external speakers?
Thanks guys! :028: :028: :028: