Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: 2013 TTSE For Sale  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Wessa

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Thunderbird LT
  • City / Town: Winsford
2013 TTSE For Sale
« on: April 11, 2016, 03:21:52 pm »
Hi I have a 2013 TTSE for sale (bought from new).  All Triumph recalls completed, full dealer service history, satnav mount, heated rider seat and grips, tyres in good order, new set of brakes front and back and full MOT until next March.  If you know anybody looking for a great looking silver Trophy or you are interested private message me.

If nobody interested I will trade it tomorrow.

Wessa
Favourite place, on my bike!

Offline Wessa

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 TTSE For Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 06:12:11 pm »
Ok guys I've not had a single hit on the ad so I have progressed with a trade at my local dealers.

Thanks anyway.

Wessa

Offline Trophy Tom

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 trophy
  • City / Town: Hudsonville Mich.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 11:11:08 am »
Hope they gave you a good trade in price, talked to our local dealer and there offer was a joke.
Trophy Tom

Offline Wessa

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 12:03:26 pm »
Hi Tom, yes the price I got was fair against the very low prices I had been offered at a number of other dealers.  Dealer loyalty I think had a lot to do with it as I'd had a few bikes from them.  Having said that trade in values for the TTSE are generally very poor.  One dealer I went to said that resale values are depressed on the TTSE because of so many problems with them and the after sales costs if things do go wrong impacting their margins.

He ho I now own a shiny new thunderbird.  Only time will tell if the resale value on this bike goes the same way as the TTSE.

Wessa

Offline DaMonk45

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: TEX
  • City / Town: Houston
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 09:15:09 pm »
So many problems?
I would love to here this list.

Offline Trophy Tom

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 trophy
  • City / Town: Hudsonville Mich.
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 11:34:54 pm »
I've only had a few problems overall I think there really an awesome bike. My complaint is that triumph wouldn't warranty anything and treated me like sh#t when I called and talked to them about it. The local dealer offered me half of what I paid for it a year later I was shocked. Really? This is my first and last triumph. Pay top dollar, Triumph won't stand behind it and resale value is a joke.
Trophy Tom