Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: iPhone?  (Read 4751 times)

Offline davidw3d

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Blue Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Bradford
Re: iPhone?
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 02:23:17 PM »
If the iphone is connected to the TT audio system you only need to press the P button on the left handlebar to accept the call. This can be done just by stretching your left thumb across without letting go of the grip. :002:
Might as well as wish we had.

Offline GPL95928

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 03:43:44 PM »
*Originally Posted by davidw3d [+]
If the iphone is connected to the TT audio system you only need to press the P button on the left handlebar to accept the call. This can be done just by stretching your left thumb across without letting go of the grip. :002:

Great info, thanks

Offline cropbiker

• Trophy God
  • Midlands biker
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Triumph Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Worcester
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 04:14:23 PM »
Oh you absolute star Davidw3d! That is brilliant! I should have known Triumph would have thought of it, after all they even included the correct female socket pre-connected to the battery to allow me to connect my Optimate..... How many other manufacturers think of that?

:046: :046: :046: :046:
Triumph Trophy! Not for every Tomaz, Dieter or Herman!🇬🇧

Offline davidw3d

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Blue Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Bradford
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 07:21:28 PM »
I just RTFM.  :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008:
Might as well as wish we had.

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 09:20:12 PM »
I don't ride with the Phone connected, but as I just got my Audio System Handbook,
( five and half weeks after getting the bike without one and having to wait for Triumph's printers to make some more ! ),
and having read a few differnet comments of owners being unable to answer calls, I thought I'd give it a try.

Page 44 of the manual provides the info :

On my SE, I have my my Bluetooth headset connected as Headset 1, and my iPhone connected as Device 2.
When there's an incoming call, the very bottom line of the Instrument Display says "PHONE" with the Bluetooth symbol to the left of it,
and immediately above that is the phone number of the person calling,
or their name if the calling phone number is stored against a Contact name in the iPhone.

The central display area changes to say "CALL - PHONE 1", ( I only have one phone paired to the bike ),
with the option underneath it saying "ANSWER - HSET 1" ( I only have one headset paired to the bike ).
The call can be answered by pressing the "Select" button, or by using the scroll button,
the message display can changed to "IGNORE", and pressing the "Select" button rejects the call. 

If the call is answered, the volume can be adjusted in the Bluetooth headset using
the Vol + or Vol - buttons on the handlebar, and the call can be ended by pressing the PRESET button.

Smiles are infectious,and they are FREE,
so if you see someone without one, give them one of yours :-)

Offline TwoBrothersBusa

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 TrophySE
  • City / Town: McDonald
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2013, 11:53:52 PM »
My IPhone works exactly as you described.  The IPhone is paired to the the bikes Device 2 and my UClear heads set is Device 1.  The first pic is a bit blurry, but shows Call - Phone 1 and right below is Answer - Headset 1. 

Has anyone been able to pair and use a Samsung S3 phone?  I can pair the phone with the bike and display the incoming call on the dash, the problem is that the S3 never transfers the audio of the call to the headset.  Works fine with the IPhone.  Any S3 users here?

The pics are when it was paired to my Iphone...

2008 Hayabusa - Gone but not forgotten
2007 GSXR 1000 - track bike
2013 Mustang GT - Street Ride
1990 CBR1000F - the old girl

Offline TwoBrothersBusa

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 TrophySE
  • City / Town: McDonald
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 03:16:02 PM »
Looks like it is related to the BT 4.0 on the Samsung device.  Jelly Bean 4.1 isn't able to use it, even though the hardware to support it is available.  The latest OS 4.3 is due out this month and is supposed to correct the issue.

As it sits, I'm able to FWD my SIII to my Iphone.

Man, technology is great and sucks all at the same time..:)
2008 Hayabusa - Gone but not forgotten
2007 GSXR 1000 - track bike
2013 Mustang GT - Street Ride
1990 CBR1000F - the old girl

Offline Iain

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Stornoway
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 05:12:22 AM »
Cropbiker,
Do you need to have your Autocom powered of the bikes battery?On my previous bike I had my Tom Tom bluetoothed to my Autocom through the Bluetooth dongle thing and the Autocom had to be powered from the bike otherwise the Bluetooth dongle wouldn't work.
Honda VFR 2002
Sprint ST 2007
Sprint ST 2009
Sprint GT 2011
Trophy SE 2013

tweedy-bunch