Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Disappearing Bluetooth Mode  (Read 1261 times)

Offline barab63

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 15 Trophy
  • City / Town: NJ
Disappearing Bluetooth Mode
« on: April 21, 2016, 09:47:28 pm »
I have found that the Cardo Systems Scala Rider Q3 will pair with the Trophy's audio system as Headset 1.  The Q3 has two channels and Cardo said to pair the bike to the Q3's channel 2.  I then paired a Samsung Galaxy S5 to the bike's Device 2.  Through the headset I could play any of the bike's audio modes except through the BT mode.  Suddenly the BT as one of the bike's audio mode selections has disappeared from the display.  And the phone does not find the bike's BT as a pairable choice. 

Has anyone else experienced a disappearing Bluetooth mode?

Offline Stelyn

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Ashford, Kent.
Re: Disappearing Bluetooth Mode
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 08:45:53 am »
Hi barab63,  may,  just possibly be the mobile phone,   as I  have experienced a similar problem a few times now  with my  iPhone  not connecting   :187:  .     I soon realised the phone  was  the culprit,  not the Bike,  when I checked the iPhones   `BT' connections  and saw it was not connected to the Scala Q2,   I  just paired  my iPhone again   it worked.  :028:    I've noticed this `seems' to happen after the phone updates it's OIS system ?    Might be worth a try...... :821:

`Only a Motorcyclist  knows why a dog rides with his head out of the car window '