Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: iphone5 and SRC help  (Read 1544 times)

Offline tabasco813

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Fredericksburg, VA
iphone5 and SRC help
« on: May 19, 2016, 03:02:40 am »
I've searched the forums and can't find a solution to my particular problem.  Is anyone using an SRC headset and iphone 5 through the TT radio system with success?  I paired the iphone to the "Device 2" entry in the TT menu and I paired the SRC to the "Headset" entry.  In order to do that, I had to tell the SRC that the TT was a GPS unit (it only has options for "phone", "GPS Device", and "MP3" so I figured GPS would be the best thing to call the TT bluetooth signal.  All works well except that when I get an incoming call it displays on the TT display, I select "Answer", it appears to connect but there is no audio to or from the SRC headset.  It's just a dead open line.  I also can't initiate a call from the headset.  I've spent hours going through both the TT Radio manual and the SRC manual with no success.  I don't have a BT enabled GPS to put in the middle.  Anyone have this set-up and figure out how to make it work?  Thanks

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
Re: iphone5 and SRC help
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 03:13:21 am »
I don't have that setup but I would suggest you Pair  the Trophy HEADSET 1 to your Helmet system as a PHONE, not GPS  :169:

Let us know how you get on  :028:

Offline tabasco813

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 03:31:41 am »
Worth a try.  I will give it a shot after work tomorrow and let you know.

Offline tabasco813

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 01:57:29 am »
You were right Coconut.  It took a lot of jacking around but by resetting the SRC system a couple of times and clearing the previous pairings I was able to pair the iphone to the bike as "Device 2" and the headset to the bike on "headset".  The trick was using the phone pairing function of the headset to pair with the bike.  I can now answer calls using the bike controls and hold a conversation through the headset!  Quality wasn't great but I was inside my garage so it might be better outside where cell coverage is better.  Thanks for the idea. :020:

Offline Coconut

• Trophy God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: South Birmingham
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 09:13:57 am »
You were right Coconut.
Thanks for the update - glad to have been able to help sort it   :028:

Cheers :821:

tweedy-bunch