Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: SOLD: USA - 4 Garmin GPS Units (Zumo 665) - Great Condition!  (Read 1754 times)

Offline ChubbyDodds

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: McKinney
Hello all,

My Father and a couple of good friends all decided to stop riding over the last several months. As a result, I have ended up with all the Garmin GPS units they were using. I went from always wanting one to having too many. Anyway, I thought I'd try to sell a few to help them out. I know how much these cost new!

The units are all in great condition and function perfectly. Some have the majority of the original accessories included as well as the original box. Prices do not include shipping. We can discuss arrangements in private messages or emails.

1) Sold: Garmin Zumo 665 - $250 - Accessories include XM/Sirius antenna, motorcycle mount and power cable. Original box. Unit is updated with most recent map update.

2) Sold: Garmin Zumo 390 - $200 - Accessories include motorcycle mount, power cable and various suction cup mounting options. Original box. Unit is updated with most recent map update.

3) Sold: Garmin Nuvi 3490 - $75 - Includes the clip that allow unit to attach to smaller ram mount. Clip has what appears to be a speaker for voice activation. No other accessories or original box. Reflected in price. Unit is updated with most recent map update. Looks nearly brand new.

4) Sold: Garmin Nuvi 3597 - $125 - Includes weighted base with magnetic attachment (unit snaps into place magnetically). Nice Garmin cover. No other accessories or original box. Looks brand new. Updated with most recent map update.

Thanks everyone! PM me with questions or for pictures, etc.

Mark
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:22:37 pm by ChubbyDodds »

Offline Trump

• Trophy Junior
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 TTSE
  • City / Town: Columbus, Ohio
Re: FS: USA - 4 Garmin GPS Units (Including Zumo 665) - Great Conditio
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 03:56:42 am »
I'm interested in the Zumo 390!

Offline ChubbyDodds

• Trophy Member