Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: Trophy Bags  (Read 1495 times)

Offline OK_Trophy

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Enid, OK
Trophy Bags
« on: July 07, 2016, 05:20:38 pm »
I just want to give a big  :028: to the Pure Triumph guys (www.pure-triumph.com).  I ordered the complete set of bags (pannier liners - top and 2 sides) from them and got fast service and a good deal.  I have to say that these Triumph bags look super sharp.  I am impressed by their quality and style.  They are really going to help on the bike trip my wife and I are planning on taking.

Offline AZBob

• Trophy Master
  • Wubalubadubdub!
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Chandler, AZ
Re: Trophy Bags
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 07:12:38 pm »
*Originally Posted by OK_Trophy [+]
I just want to give a big  :028: to the Pure Triumph guys (www.pure-triumph.com).  I ordered the complete set of bags (pannier liners - top and 2 sides) from them and got fast service and a good deal.  I have to say that these Triumph bags look super sharp.  I am impressed by their quality and style.  They are really going to help on the bike trip my wife and I are planning on taking.

Pure Triumph is great and the bags are very nice. Be careful, though, they are easy to overload, and if you do, don't try to get them into the panniers while they are on the bike. Do your bike and yourself a favor and take the hard bags off the bike and get the inner bags into them on a table or something. I tried to shove an overloaded inner bag into the left pannier and ended up knocking my bike over. D'oh!
2014 Triumph Trophy 1200 SE
2013 Honda CB1100

Offline OK_Trophy

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 Triumph Trophy
  • City / Town: Enid, OK
Re: Trophy Bags
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 07:29:57 pm »
Yikes!   :005:  I will definitely be careful when loading them!!