Author [ES] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [SE] [FI] [NO] Topic: I'm looking for Bluetooth ear buds  (Read 2733 times)

Offline strathroy

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Strathroy
I'm looking for Bluetooth ear buds
« on: June 02, 2013, 01:29:57 PM »
 :002: any recommendations? I don't want to talk just listen to tunes via the trophy
Do I have to be careful of which brand or will anything pair up ok?

Offline john348

• Trophy Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: sprint1050 tiger955
  • City / Town: Farndon
Re: I'm looking for Bluetooth ear buds
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 01:36:41 PM »
I have modified my smh5 Bluetooth headset.  I have cut off the speakers and added a jack socket to plug ear buds in.  Strangely the smh10 has the option for jack socket but not the 5.  I might put a jack on the end of the cut speakers so I could put those back in when I want.

Offline GPL95928

• Ex Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 04:49:57 PM »
I wear wired Koss earbuds, great sound, wireless would be great! Let me know what you find please.
Sadly the TSE's speakers are useless about 50MPH, so on a long ride I wear the earbuds and play via my iPhone.

Offline Quinn

• Trophy Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 Trophy
  • City / Town: Durham, NC
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 06:59:55 PM »
The only simple way I know to get sound out of the bike's audio is with the speakers or bluetooth.  The non-simple way would be to splice into the speaker connections with a 3.5mm jack.  There are devices, bluetooth receivers, that would pair up with the audio and have a 3.5mm jack output.  Here's one might work listed on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/HDE%C2%AE-Bluetooth-Receiver-for-Headphones/dp/B0067LBWFI/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1370195441&sr=1-1&keywords=bluetooth+receiver+for+headphones

Probably you local Radio Shack or electronics store has more and would be available to help  make sure it works for your earbuds.
---

------------
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline swede 2

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 tt se
  • City / Town: N.E florida
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 09:23:00 PM »
i am using a bluetooth receiver called  gogroove bluesense clp cost $30.come with wall  and usb charger.i do not have a link so do a google search.bought mine through amazon.com

Offline strathroy

• Trophy Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Trophy SE
  • City / Town: Strathroy
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 01:37:35 AM »
Ok I answered my own question I bought two LG TONE (HBS700) Bluetooth ear buds for $65 each. They seem to work great just to listen to music, I don't need to talk on a phone when riding. Apparently you can't pair both to the headset option but you can pair one to headset and one to device 2. Now my wife And i can each listen to what ever the bike is playing and control the volume independently. :002: